Chapter 14

This is my spin on a KBTBB revenge and love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

August 19, 2016

Silence: The Missing Heirs

Chapter 14:

Recap:

Sweetness's POV continues:

"Listen Sweetie! Your gonna be mines!" Paulson slurs.

Right now I'm fed up and I say, "Listen you drunk bastard! I want nothing to do with your sleazy Ass!" I say in frustration and annoyance.

Ryosuke turns to me and lifts his eyebrows at what I said.

I shrugged my shoulders and smile.

He shakes his head. But he was definitely surprised at my actions.

"Who you calling a bastard?" He slurs grumbling.

Ryosuke approaches the door and he unlocks it. Before he opened it, he takes out his gun, a nine mil meter, from its holster. He then switched has gun into his left hand. All along Paulson is still yelling.

"You better had opened this door! You better had listened to me. I'm gonna have you to night. I'm gonna do things to you, you will never forget!" Paulson rages on.

I guess the more he talk the angered Ryosuke gets. His face contorted in anger. I know that face, that's the face of my father. I feel the rage coming from him.

He's fuming now, you can feel the anger off of him in waves.

Ryosuke fling open the door with such force that the door knob got stuck in the wall. When Paulson turned towards that open door, his mouth fell when he saw Ryosuke standing in the door way and not me.

"Can I help you!?!" Ryosuke says in a manically evil voice to Paulson.

"A h A ah?" Paulson visibly swallowed at the sight of a very angry Ryosuke.

"What the cat got your tongue?" Ryosuke points the gun between his eyes.

"Damn the guy reminds me of my dad!" I say to myself.

"I'm listening!" Ryosuke says again to Paulson with an evil smirk and an treacherous glint in his eyes.

End of recap:

Sweetness's POV continues:

"I'm listening!" Ryosuke says again to Paulson with an evil smirk and an treacherous glint in his eyes.

I am a little afraid right now. I'm not for Ryosuke killing him but I don't want him to be identified in killing him. I need to stop this because of the way he feels right now he is minutes away from his demise.

"Let me repeat to you again, Can I Help You!?!" Ryosuke cocks his gun and presses to Paulson head on the bridge of his nose, right between his eyes. I inhaled sharply, as Paulson gasping in fear.

"I'm listening......" Ryosuke says in a menacing voice.

"I. I. I." Paulson stutters out in fear.