Chapter 6

(Pic of Sweetness mother above)

This is my spin on a KBTBB revenge and love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Recap:

Sweetness POV continues:

I turned and walk out the book store with Ryesuke to meet Mr. Oh.

Ryesuke holds the door open for me and escorted me out to the busy streets of Tokyo. As we walk out the bookstore he points to a black BMW. We begin to stroll towards where the car is parked. As We are walking towards the  sleek black BMW. I want to break the awkward silence between Ryosuke and I so I say.

"I love your car...." I say smiling up at him. I decide to make small talk until we reach the car.

"Thanks.." Ryosuke smiled out.

"Soooo, how tall are you?" I asked Inui.

"I'm 6'2" how tall are you" Ryosuke answered and ask with a blush.

"Well without high heels I'm a little over 5' 11" plus, just under 6' " I explain to Inui.

"You really look up to Mr. Oh?" I asked Ryosuke.

"Yes I do? He's a great man." Ryosuke express with a glint of adoration.

"Is there a story behind it?" I questioned Ryosuke.

"Yes, but it's a long story. Maybe I will tell you some day." He chuckles.

"I'll hold you to it." I smile back to him.

I begin to chuckle, but I am still a little nervous. According to Ryosuke he has all my books. So he must really enjoy my writings. Ryosuke even says he even followed my early writings on wattpad. That I'm in shock about. But even though I feel a lot nerves in my stomach. Ryosuke makes me feel at ease when Ryosuke's smiling face.

"I don't know but he makes me feel whole. My heart feels a little bit lighter." I say to myself.

As we walk towards his sleek black car.

"I see Mr. Oh, Sitting in the back seat of the car and I see another gentleman of Chinese Decent in the driver seat. But he's not important right now. I need to calm myself before I reach the car." I am surveying my surroundings.

"I don't want to be angry when I meet one of my fans. I need to calm my nerves down, before I curse some one out, that damn agent really get on my nerves. How dare he put his hands on me. I have to call daddy. I can't leave bodies around he won't like it, because he wasn't the target. But then again he would want to kill him his self." I thought to myself.

Sweetness girl Breathe, in, out, in, out, Damn it." I say softly, I'm trying to calm myself down.

"Calm down Sweetness... Please...." I say to myself. A deep soutry voice brings me out of my head.

"What are you doing, Inui!" Soryu says to Inui.

"Mr. Oh I have some one here to meet you." Inui says happily.

End of recap:

Sweetness's POV continues:

We reached the car and I wave towards the occupants of the car. "Hi!"I say in a welcoming voice, but I got slap in my face by the words of Mr. Oh.

"Who is this? I'm not interested in a disparate woman!" He growled to Inui.

"Disparate? Did he call me DISPARATE?" I say to no one in particular.

"Inui! I really don't like woman like her!" He says through gritted teeth.

"What did you say!?" I interrupted is conversation with Inui. But Soryu ignores me and continues to speak to Inui.

"Sir, will you listen Please?" Inui pleaded.

"No! Inui!" Soryu quipped to Inui.

"Sir, she's S.........." Inui trying to explain but gets cut off by Soryu questioning.

"Inui did you do what I told you to do?" He questioned Inui.

"No sir....." Inui sighed in defeat.

"What? Instead of bringing this obviously disparate woman to me. You should of did what I say!" He open the back door of the car and begin to exit the car.

"I can't get my mind around his words this man, this man doesn't even know me! Yet he's Cccalling me ddesperate." I am debating with myself trying to understand the situation.

"Did you just call me desperate?" I say staring Mr. Oh in his eyes. My face is grimacing in anger. My eyes flaring in a heighten anger I haven't felt in a long time.

Ryosuke and Mr. Oh and the driver look at me in disbelief. Jaws agape in disbelief wondering who I am.

I say again raising my voice louder. "EXCUSE ME! DID YOU CALL ME DISPARATE?" I shouted in serious anger.

He turns toward me with a shock look on his face. "Yes, your a Disparate woman..." He scoffed.

"Sir......" Ryesuke try's to inject.

"Stand down Inui!" He growled. Ryosuke, backs off and went silent. He bows is head in submission. I don't know, Why, but that right there pissed me off. I stomp closer to him, craning my neck to glare in his face, as my breath fanning his face.

"How dare you talked to him in that manner!?!" I spat in anger. As I move even closer to him. Pointing my finger in his chest. Poking him hard in his chest. Waiting for him to reply.

To be continued

August 02, 2016
___________________________