2. Challenge Accepted

Shawn Mendes- Imagination

Hope's POV

After the party ends at 1 am, Yalimar and I have a sleepover at Cellie's house as we always do after her parties. It's a good opportunity to get away from the White House, what with all the walking anxieties going up and down the house. It's not that I don't appreciate what the people in the House do for the country and for keeping us safe. It's that sometimes a different scenery once in a while could be healthy.

We were tired and exhausted from dancing and enjoying ourselves that we fell asleep quickly.

All except Cellie.

I swear that girl runs on energy. After about an hour of sleep she shakes us awake.

"I'm bored," She whines. Despite being annoyed, I can't help but enjoy myself when we start play fighting and bantering until 3 in the morning. Thanks to Cellie's parents ordering us to sleep so they can, I was able to rest again.

When I wake up to Cellie screaming in my ear, I recall that I had a dream.

This time it wasn't a nightmare. It was the guy from last night's party. Damien. The name ranged 'player,' but of course I was stereotyping. As I brush my teeth and make my way downstairs, I couldn't stop thinking about his eyes. Or that horrible smirk.

After breakfast, we plan what we're going to buy at the mall. Not that any of it matters because once you walk into it, a million different things catches your eyes. It was a thirsty minute drive but going in the morning is less busier, so we rush.

I'm finished before the others so I check online and sure enough, an article has already been posted about Yalimar and I at the party.  Hope Madison and Yalimar Reyes pranked yet again.

The article reads: Hope Madison and best friends Celestina Montgomery and Yalimar Reyes have made the rounds on the internet yet again. Celestina is widely known for the crazy pranks pulled at her infamous parties. Videos have surfaced in the past where a certain dress code is announced and others who aren't aware dresses in a complete different fashion, making them the laughingstock on the internet. For once, Celestina has gotten the details of her own party, leaving Hope and Yalimar and a few others, the victim of the memes going around on twitter. 

"I'm still wondering how you didn't get word on the dress code. Weird, isn't it?" Cellie taunts us after I show her the article.

"Lose the ego. Your luck doesn't run far," I promise her.

After finally getting ready, we climb into Cellie's car. I had on sunglasses and a cap, hoping that was enough to somewhat conceal the fact that I was the president's daughter. But one can only hope.

Damien's POV

Zach stares at me. "Bro, did you even hear a word I said?"

I blink, realizing that I wasn't paying attention to him.

"Huh?" I ask dumbfounded.

His confused expression replaces with surprise. He starts laughing. "Bro, you're fucking pussy-whipped! And I know damn well it ain't Jane."