Epilogue...

Damien's POV

HAHA YALL THOUGHT THERE WOULD BE AN EPILOGUE !!!😭😭😭😭

Y'all really thought I would give you an epilogue ??? NOPE 👎🏾!!! Lmao sorry for clickbaiting y'all (I'm sure it's all good since you would've clicked this chapter anyway).

Whew! It's finally over! Can you believe it? I certainly can't!

I started this story with my dear (and inactive 😑) friend @TheNutellaMaker in 7th grade. 7 years later, I was finally able to remake the 4 or 5 crappy chapters we had started with and then continue it, and it's now something I can say I'm proud of. Hopefully my inactive friend is proud as well, although unfortunately I've lost contact with her. It's the first full story I have ever completed and this will always be in my heart above all my future works.

What do you think of the ending? Do you think they end up together? I don't think so, in my opinion, but lemme know what you think.

I'm also curious. What's your favorite scene/line from the entire book? I'll have to say mine was the last breakup scene in chapter 31 (To Love is to Destory), it hit me the hardest. But I also love the Vineyard chapters, Golden Sparrow, and Escape. Clearly I'm not one for having a favorite.

In case this story takes off and more people have read it, I want to have a one-shot contest where people continue the ending of the story, or an epilogue. There is no requirements (so no word count limit) or deadline, and there won't be winners. I'll just post the ones I like in a new chapter. For me to read it, tag me in the first chapter and add a tag with ThePresidentDaughter, Dope (The ship name lol) and my username: black-cypher. This is all in case anyone is actually interested, of course.

Thank you for your support and please check out my future book, Hush. It's about an obnoxious hearing person who meets a shy deaf guy at a coffee shop and... well I can't spoil it now can I? By the time I've posted this chapter, it won't be complete, but please keep an eye out. It's gonna be good, I promise. And it'll be slower than this (Everything happened so fast in this story, didn't it? Guess I was impatient lol.)

Update: I have a new horror story, CORONA out now! Fatal Flaw will be released in a few months and Hush will follow after that.

If anyone has questions for me personally about anything, post it here. If it's enough questions to make a chapter out of it, I'll do it.

Please reread and spread the story. But if you spoil it for others in the comment section, you better sleep with your eyes open.

Love you guys and I cannot express the amount of love y'all gave me on my first book. Thanks for giving me the confidence I needed and making me proud of it. You all are amazing! I hope I've inspired at least one person to write a story. Anyone can, whether it's a poem, short story, or a novel. Don't be afraid to get creative.

My dms are open for anyone who wants to talk (even if it's sad shit).

Thank you. And did I mention how much I love you guys?? :)