34. Ruined

Billie Eilish, Khalid- Lovely

Madison Beer- Dear Society

Shawn Mendes- Act Like You Love Me (I got emotional remembering this song idk why someone help)

A/N: WOW THANKS FOR 3k READS ILY GUYS!!! 4k maybe??? ;))

Damien's POV

"Jane. Wassup," I say, my mouth dry at the sight of her.

Jane stands in the doorway with anger written on her face. Although the hallway is dark, the light in her apartment highlights her long smooth legs. She's wearing a material that could've been easily mistaken for a bra, and booty shorts. She looks fucking amazing.

"What?" She snaps. "The fuck you doing here?"

"Jane, no need to be so mad!" I let out a thin laugh.

"Really?" She shrills before slamming the door. My feet catches it in time.

"Look. I know you're mad about the other night. My bad."

"My bad? You better fuck out my face before I throw some shit at you." Her voice rises with each word and I hear a string of curses from the next door.

She's pissed off, which I don't blame her, but I know she'd do anything to let me stay. She's just playing her games.

"Okay, I'm sorry. Please let me in?" She eyes the bag in my hand but doesn't comment on it.

She swallows. "Don't you have a girlfriend to fuck? I'm sure Hope is waiting."

I flinch at the mention of her name, but I slip on a grin to ignore the burning ache slowly rising in my chest. "I don't have one. Not anymore."

"So what am I then? A second thought? The one you run to after she's done with your pathetic ass?"

"Shut the fuck up!" I hear, what sounded like an old lady, from the other door.

"Of course not. I was bored with her. You know you're the one I always want." I easily lie despite my heart breaking to talk about her that way. I step closer to her to speed up the process. "Let me in, please?"

She inhales and stares at me for a moment. She doesn't say anything as she backs up and lets the door close behind me. I place the bag by the door and walk towards her.

"I've missed you," I grin at her.

She licks her lips. "Prove it." Her voice is almost a whisper.

She doesn't need to tell me twice. Maybe she's the perfect distraction I need to get my mind off a certain dark skinned girl with hazel eyes.

I grab her, a bit roughly, and slam her against the wall just the way she likes. I grab her chin and tilt it upwards. My mouth easily finds her and I let my tongue glide against hers. I hear a ragged moan and then she's tugging at my hair, hard. Fuck.

My mouth still on hers, I remove my sweater and break only to toss my shirt before continuing. My hands move down to her body, rubbing and teasing just below the waistline of her shorts.

She can no longer contain herself. She grabs my hand and shoves it into the front of her shorts, eventually backing me to the couch. I drop on it and wait for her next move, breathing heavily in anticipation. She removes and tosses her shorts and grabs my hands again, shoving it against her breasts. I squeeze it, reveling the sounds of her moans.

As we fuck on her couch, I can't stop my mind from wandering to her. Nor can I stop the unbearable pain of being with someone that isn't her.