Chapter 2:❝Sυяρяιѕє!!❞

(Dara P.O.V)
I woke up excited to see my surprise Jimin will give me today.

"Aigoo!!Im so excited.~"I said as I hopped off the bed.

Time to cook!!~

I went straight towards the kitchen and got my cute apron hanging on the chair where I placed it before.
I should make breakfast for hubby since he will be getting out of work early today.

Jiminie pabo better like the breakfast that I'm gonna make for him!!I mean my food tastes good right?

I mean my food tastes good right?

Suddenly I heard *Dodoong* on my phone.Who is it this time?I looked to see who texted me.Only to see the creepy messenger again "Unknown."

I halted for a moment remembering I blocked this creepy man/women.

"How?"I asked myself frightened.

I looked at the message and it said,"You thought you can block me,huh?"

I halted for a moment still questioning how this "Unknown" can do this!?

¢σиνєяѕαтισи ѕтαятє∂∞★∞
Krungy:LEAVE ME ALONE!!
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
Unknown:I won't because I'm actually gonna help you go back to V......unless you don't.
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
Krungy:I don't TRUST you!!
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
Unknown:Well what is the reason you don't trust me?
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
Krungy:I don't know who you are.So how can I trust a text messenger who popped out of nowhere?
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
Unknown:I'm innocent.......I'm just trying to make your past dreams come true.....
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
Krungy:What are my past dreams?
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
Unknown:Like how you dreamed to be with V instead of Jimin and how you want to go "home" yet you stay here...........
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
Krungy:How did you know?
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
Unknown:I will only tell you if you want to accept that you miss "them"
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
Krungy:I do miss "them" but...........I don't think they will remember me and I am happy now with Jimin.....
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
Unknown:What if I told you that they are trying to convince YG to break the contract between you and Jimin?
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
Krungy:Who are you?
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
Unknown:Goodbye......for now.
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
¢σиνєяѕαтισи єи∂є∂∞♡∞