Chapter 15:❝ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ☾❞

(Third Person P.O.V)
It was night when Dara soon came inside.She looked and the lights of the whole palace was low.

Dara walked around and finally she saw an elevator that leads up to her room.When she went inside and pressed the button to her floor.The elevator started to shake and go up.The elevator stopped to Dara's floor and Dara got out only to be bumped by JungKookie.

"Sorry!"Dara hurriedly shouted with a blush of embarrassment.

"Ah Dara no it's fine."JungKookie replied with a smile.

"Ok then I will get going.Goodnight!"Dara smiled and left.

As Dara left to her room to sleep,JungKookie watched her figure.

"She's going in."JungKookie said through the walkie talkie.

"Good."Jin said through the walkie talkie.
(Dara P.O.V)
I yawned as soon I went inside.I'm so tired from today that I didn't get my beauty sleep.

I rushed and got my face mask so I can sleep with it.Must keep my face youthful!After I applied my face mask,I then lay down on the bed.As I close my eyes to sleep.

"GOODMORNING!"Someone shouted.

I jumped from my bed only to see Jin with V?Jin was smiling at me while V shyly looked away.

"Jin...V?What are you guys doing here I'm trying to go sleep!"I shouted with a pout on my face.

"Aigoo...hehehehehe sorry Dara."Jin and V said as they both scratched their napes.

Jin grinned."Dara I'm going to get going."Jin averted to V,"You better make the best of it."Jin said and he left.

V stood and blushed as he landed his gaze on me.There was an awkward atmosphere surrounding us.I chuckled as I took my mask off....how embarrassing Dara!

"Hi."V said and I nodded as I chuckled at his awkward look towards me.

"V why are you always awkward around me?"I wanted to say but couldn't since I knew the reason why.

I myself felt awkward also so I must deal with it.V walked towards me while playing with his fingers.

"Dara...I w-wanted to say...that I m-miss you and Jin kept on annoying me to t-tell my f-feelings for you."V stuttered while blushing.

I blinked my eyes as I furrowed my eyebrows in surprise.I stood not knowing what to say.We both stared at each other I felt there was a wall between us the more we locked our eyes to each other.

V noticed and sighed."I guess there is no use...hehe...you fell in love with Jimin.This is stupid I should get going."V said sadly as he walked to the door.

I shook my head and ran towards V as I hugged him from the back.
The wall is broken....

"V.....we have to talk."I whispered.

V turned his body and there we were close.Very close....he hugged me suddenly.

"Talk about what?"V asked.