Chapter 18:❝ᴇsᴄᴀᴘᴇ➥❞

(Third Person P.O.V)
Everyone was huddled together as one,shooting all the enemy's with their guns in hand.

"Hehehe."D.O. said as he shot a headshot.

"Yah!Ha!D.O. is on Satansoo mode!"Kris shouted.

Everyone chuckled while shooting until a big speaker came on.Everyone halted when there were no more enemies.Luhan pointed at the speaker and everyone looked up.

"If you don't drop your weapons your precious Sandara Park will be dead."Jimin the girl from AOA shouted through the mic.

A big screen descended down and everyone watched in shock,Dara being tied up on a bed while a chainsaw was on top.

CL whimpered as tears fell and Bom hesitated to drop her weapon but she did anyways.

"Dara...."Bom thought and cried with CL.

EXO and BIGBANG had serious faces with teary eyes.
Except Chanyeol was crying with frustration.

"My goddess doesn't deserve this!"Chanyeol screamed with furrowed eyebrows.

V watched the screen and saw his pure goddess crying and he felt anger up his veins.

"Jimin!I don't care if your a girl....I'm going to kill you."V thought and he put his weapons down.

In fact everyone put their weapons down.Fear in their eyes that the Sandara Park will die.Jimin then came out the door with a smug look.

The Jimin from BTS faced Jimin from AOA.Everyone watched the two.

"Leave us alone you pathetic piece of shi-"Jimin was interrupted.

Jimin smirked and placed her index finger on Jimin from BTS lips."Don't even say it or Dara will be gone."Jimin said then she turned to V.

"What do you want?"V asked gritting his teeth angrily.

"Oh V!If you want Dara alive you will have to be marrying me."Jimin came close to V and smirked as she put her hands on his shoulder.

V went back."Don't you dare touch me this body is for Dara and Dara only not you!You pathetic slut!"V shouted angrily.

"You don't want me to press the button don't you?"Jimin said while her fingers were inches away from pressing the button.

Bom and CL were crying they looked at V and he smiled at them.CL was confused and V pointed at the screen.

CL looked up and saw Seolhyun from AOA getting Dara out the bed.While Dara still fakes crying.V continues to distract Jimin.

Bom wiped her tears."Dara get out safely."Bom muttered.

"How about we go to the bed V?"Jimin smirked.

"No and your not even better then a cockroach."V said and smirked this time.

Jimin sighed with frustration but kept on smiling."V you know you want all of me."Jimin said containing her anger.

"I don't want a rodent two faced girl like you."V replied.

"OHHH!"Everyone shouted and they laughed at Jimin.