Chapter 14:❝ᴡᴇ♠︎❞

(Third Person P.O.V)
Jimin stared at Dara."Dara I have to tell you something."Jimin said with a serious tone.

Dara sighed not making any eye contact with Jimin."Yes?"Dara asked.

"I only liked you because of your beauty and that you have jams."Jimin said.

Dara widen her eyes."What?!"Dara shouted.

"I'm just kidding!I just wanted to say sorry for what happened yesterday."Jimin chuckled.

"Oh...."Dara said with her head down.

"Let's just put all this behind us...alright?"Jimin smiled.

Jimin then held Dara's hand softly as he stared into her eyes full of love.Dara smiled too but was hesitant.Dara stood up going to the door.

"Can you bring me back now?"Dara asked with furrowed eyebrows.

Jimin nodded his head in response.The two then went straight back to the golden palace.Both were outside in the chilly air departing with smiles.

"Bye."Jimin said.

"Bye."Dara replied.

Yet Jimin struggled to leave and came back.Dara turned back and Jimin held her waist as he kissed her on the lips,softly.

"I don't want to be like this Wifey....I love you okay?I know your in love with V.So please for me break up with me."Jimin pleaded as tears dropped out of his eyes.

"Jimin pleaded as tears dropped out of his eyes

"Don't cry please.Jimin I don't want you hurt.Come on now don't cry your gonna make me feel guilty."Dara said as she gained tears.

"Let's sign the contract at YG to end our marriage."Jimin said seriously.

"What?!It's not even the due date."Dara said surprised.

"I don't care!I just want you to be happy!Your awkward with me anyways.After all these years you think you love me but whenever you see V your love for me is gone.Dara I love you and I'm sincerely saying that I want you to be happy for real."Jimin said as he held Dara's hand.

"H-hubby.....n-no please...I c-can't h-handle y-you hurt."Dara started to cry as she grasped Jimin's hands tightly.

Jimin hugged Dara."Don't worry be with V.....I know your secret."Jimin said with sadness.

Dara looked up at Jimin with full embarrassment and she blushed.

"I know that you always cry every night thinking about V.I saw the.....flower crown he gave you and the box filled with pictures of everyone from here......and V with you."Jimin chuckled as he cried.