Chapter 16:❝ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴜs❣︎❞

(Jin P.O.V)
"Yes!JungKookie!Wake up!"I shouted with excitement.

JungKookie was growling as he wiped his eyes with his dirty hands!

"Yah!JungKookie wash your hands your putting all the dirty germs in your eyes!"I shouted.

"Whatever mom."JungKookie scoffed.

"Yah!I'm not your mom I'm your princess now go wash your hands!"I shouted.

Geez...I just want to give him good news about V and Dara.....smh.

"Ok princess what did you want to tell me?"JungKookie asked as he rolled his eyes.

I chuckled at how tired JungKookie looks he has dark circles under his eyes and talking about eyes he can't even open them.

"We have good news!"I shouted while jumping on the bed.

"Yah!Your so childish even though your older!"JungKookie shouted.

I smirked and started to jump on JungKookie's bed.Serves him right!

"Yah!Your ruining my bed!"JungKookie shouted as he pushed me off the bed.(WITH HIS UNCLEANED HANDS!)

"How dare you touch me with your filthy hands!That is what you get for teasing me!"I shouted while I stuck my tongue out.

"Aigoo!You know what?I'm going to wash my hands.Come back here and act like nothing has happened."JungKookie said as he left to the bathroom.

I sighed."This is what happens when you put the youngest and oldest together."I muttered as I rolled my eyes.

JungKookie came back looking good as new."Alright what did you want to tell me?"JungKookie asked as he flashed a smile.

Aigoo he really acts like nothing happened......he even has fresh new clothes on.Aigoo this boy...I guess I will tell him.

I jumped excitedly like I did before."Well V and Dara are together!"I shouted.

"What?How did you know?You didn't put cameras in Dara's room right?"JungKookie asked with a surprised expression.

"I didn't but I put cameras outside Dara's room and look what I saw."I pulled out a picture of V kissing Dara on the cheek while Dara was blushing and smiling.

JungKookie froze."Gasp!"JungKokie shouted.

"What do you mean gasp?"I asked confused like what the heck.

"I mean they are really together!"JungKookie shouted.

I smirked."Yup!Vdara is real!The ship is sailing!"I shouted as I spread my arms as I pretended to fly.

JungKookie had his mouth wide open."The ship is sailing!"JungKookie shouted.

"For now..."I heard someone say.I looked around the room and I got goosebumps.

"JungKookie did you say that?"I asked.

"No."JungKookie said as he looked around the room also.

"Is someone here?"I called out and then JungKookie and I saw her.

"What are you doing here?!"I shouted angrily ready to get my princess fan out.