Chapter 10:❝sєє уσυ αgαιи❤︎♡♥︎❞

(Third Person P.O.V)
Day of the party♡∞★
Early in the morning,CL,Bom,V,Suga,Jin,and JungKookie woke up.

V felt emotions of excitement in his heart,which made him happy.

"One glance V....one."V murmured then stood up to put on his suit.

After V got ready as so as everyone else.The party was all set up,quickly by V's staff.

While everyone wore elegant clothes for the extravagant party.

Once everyone was finished.All of them went straight inside the van.Then the van drove off.During the ride,CL was showing emotions of sadness.

"Baby....are you ok?"Suga asked while staring into her brown orbs.

CL blinked."It is just that we couldn't find Minzy....."CL said as she blinked back her tears.

CL hugged Suga to cry in his chest.

"It is alright we will find her soon.Not now but soon,don't worry,baby."Suga whispered in her ear while patting CL's back.

CL nodded and wiped her tears and rolled her eyes.

"Great now my makeup is messed up."CL said.

Suddenly Bom popped at the back of CL,smiling.

"Girl don't worry!!I got you!!~"Bom said.

"How?"CL questioned.

"Just give me some corn and I will do my magic!!"Bom replied,happily.

CL chuckled and handed Bom a piece of corn.Bom's eyes shined brightly just by a sight of corn.Suddenly Bom grabbed the corn and munched it down just by a minute.

"IT IS TIME!!"Bom roared so loud that it shook the van.

Bom got out her makeup bag and redo all the mistakes.Then Bom applied the makeup,softly.Once Bom was finished,CL was excited to see the results.The results were beautifully done!!

The results were beautifully done!!

"Thank you."CL said,sincerely.

Bom nodded in response with a big smile on her face.After a few minutes of waiting patiently to get to their destination,the van stopped.

"We are here."The driver said.

The doors opened and everyone got out of the van,excitedly.