Chapter 3:❝вυввℓєѕ࿋❞

(V P.O.V)
Aigoo!!What is taking Nammy so long!!I checked my watch but I heard steps running toward me so I looked up.

"Aish!!Sorry V I had to go somewhere....."Nam Joo said.

"Aigoo.....do you know how long I was standing here?Also I had to be a "normal" human so fan girls or fan boys won't notice me!!"I screamed.

At that moment I regretted screaming.The stampede of sasaengs came for us like if we were their favorite appetite.

"RUNNNNNNN!!"I screamed.

We ran and ran for so long.They are never going to stop.I was slowing my pace when I thought we lost them but here comes the smarty sasaengs coming for us again.

"V HURRY UP!!THEY ARE COMING CLOSER!!"Nam Joo screamed.

Anyways Nam Joo is my best friend that I met in the airport.Why would I tell you guys and gurls this now?Anyways on with the story.

(ꌗꀤꊼ ꌩꍟꍏꋪꌗ ꍏꁅꂦ.....)
I went inside the airport to find Dara so I can say,farewell......

"Excuse me?Sir.....umm do you know what time will the flight to Paris take off?"I asked.

"Sorry but I don't work here."The stranger said.

"Oh sorry....I figured because of your tag on your shirt."I replied and left.

"Aigoo!!"I screamed.

I continued walking until I saw a man crying and people were just staring without doing anything but staring.
"Dumb people these days."I said,enough for them to hear me.

I then walked to the man who was still crying a waterfall and asked him what's wrong.

"M-my g-girlfriend l-left me because she needed to marry a r-rich man for m-money....."The man stuttered.

"Oh......I know how that feels."I replied.

I then remembered that I have to look for Dara.

"Excuse me but do you know when Paris takes flight?"I asked.

"In twenty minutes."The man replied.

"Can you tell me where is the section to go to Paris?"I asked.

"I can't explain it so......I guess I'll go with you."The man replied.

"Ok but before we go,what is your name?"I asked.