Epilouge

(V P.O.V)
(1 year later)
"2ne1!Bom!Minzy!CL!Dara!Together Fourever!"Blackjacks cheered!

BTS and I were at "Inkigayo."I was cheering also seeing my queen on stage.2ne1 was performing their new single,"We're home."

Rapmon and J-hope hurriedly came with popcorn and drinks.

"Yah!Why do we always have to miss half of the performance."Rapmon shook his head but gazed at 2ne1.

"We should be heading backstage right now we're up next!"I shouted.

The two followed behind me while we going backstage.BTS and 2ne1 are back after 7 years.Of course our loyal fans ARMY and BLACKJACKS stayed with us through the years.

After 2ne1's performance.It was our turn.Lights,music,cheers,and begin!

Lights glimmered towards our eyes.Army bombs filled the rows.The feeling of ecstasy was beautiful.

After the performance I went to my queen who was backstage with a cheerful smile.

"Wow!My hubby is so sexy!"Dara chuckled.

"Thank you beautiful."I replied with a grin.

All of us went home.Yes all of us live in the same house.We are like one big family.BIGBANG and EXO were busy going on tours.GIRLS GENERATION were at Paris with
Yoona.

Cheondung is with his now wife Yoora they're both expecting a child to come by.Minzy is married to Kai,Bom is married to D.O they clicked fast,and CL is married to Suga of course.

Nam Joo had went back with his ex since he missed her and she was in an abusive relationship.

YG is now a good person and takes care of his artists.2ne1 and BTS are back and went internationally famous.

"V!Come here!"Bom screamed with excitement.

I came to Bom and there I saw my wifey holding a newborn baby.My eyes widened in surprise.

"Your pregnant and didn't tell me?"I questioned surprised.

Dara chuckled,"No silly this is CL's baby...her name is Cugar."Dara smiled while cradling the baby.

I saw CL with her arms folded and Suga who's hand was wrapped around her back.

I smiled,"So when are we going to have babies?"I smirked at my now blushing Dara.

"I-in a year..."Dara stuttered blushing.

"I mean Dara y'all can just go into the bedroom and now one will notice."Suga said and chuckled.

Everyone's honeydew laughs filled the room.I shook my head and laughed,"I'll wait for the perfect time."I winked at my wifey.

"So everyone we will be having a family picture!"CL said.

JungKookie raised his hand,"Will there be cookies?"

CL shook her head,"Its a photoshoot."CL laughed,