Chapter 12:❝ʏᴏᴜ❤︎♡♥︎❞

As the day turned into night,fireworks lit up the night and the surprise was sparkle hearts as they floated to every person.Everyone had their eyes set on the sparkle hearts.

"Now these hearts is what we call sparkle hearts!Now if you are with the one you love,entirely!!Then they will disappear when one of you leave.If they don't disappear they're not the one you love."Yong Hwa said through the mic while next to his wife So Eun.

All the couples stared at the sparkles hearts with full curiosity.While Suga and CL sat in a table while holding hands.

"Suga baby?"CL asked.

Suga glanced at his one and only with a smile."Yes?"Suga replied.

"I'm going to take my leave to see if you love me."CL chuckled.

Suga nodded in response and CL left.The hearts disappeared like when bubbles pop out.

CL came back with no more sparkle hearts."So you do love me?"CL questioned as she placed a quick peck on Suga's cheek.

"What?You don't think I love you."Suga replied as he hugged CL.

CL smiled warmly."I love you."CL whispered in his ear.

"I love you too."Suga replied.

Meanwhile,Jimin and Dara were sitting in the stairway.
Having a happy bond of being together.

"Wifey,get comfy."Jimin said while pulling his wifey close into his arms.

Dara smiled."Hubby,I'm already comfy with you."Dara assured as she hugged her hubby.

Jimin and Sandara Park both stared at the floating hearts in awe.

"See this wifey?This is my love for you."Jimin said pointing to all the sparkle hearts.

"My love for you is more bigger than that."Dara replied teasingly.

In the pocket of Jimin his phone started ringing."Aish!Someone just had to ruin the moment!"Jimin shouted in an annoyed manner.

Dara smiled."It is alright.You can answer it."Dara assured.

Jimin nodded and kissed his wifey on the cheek."Alright I will be back."Jimin said and left.

Dara sighed now she was all alone.Dara jerked her head up when she still saw the sparkle hearts there.

"Didn't they say if the one you love leaves they will disappear?"Dara mumbled surprised.

Dara stared at the hearts curiously."Isn't Jimin the one I love?"Dara asked herself in a state of confusion.

Suddenly V came walking up the stairs not seeing Dara but when Dara glanced back and called out his name by accident.

"You...V!"Dara called out as she gazed up at V.

V turned back and stood as a blush hit his face.V stared at Dara's beautiful figure with wide eyes.

"She is beautiful...."V thought.

The sparkle hearts were there and the two stared longingly at each other.Dara felt her mind was at ease as she gazed into V's eyes.