Chapter 13:❝мємσяιєѕ σf уσυ❀❞

(Third Person P.O.V)
Jimin nudged Dara who was talking with CL.Dara turned with a smile.

"We are leaving now."Jimin said with a calm tone.

Dara's smile fades away."I don't want to leave yet."Dara replied with a serious expression.

"I don't like it here and you know that!I just want to go now!"Jimin shouted.

All the guests turned and watched as the couple had an argument in front of their eyes.Before Yoona and Suzy interfered CL assured them to stay.

Before Yoona and Suzy interfered CL assured them to stay

Dara stood up and slapped Jimin on the face."How dare you?!I never raised my voice on you and you treat me like this?!I want to stay!You can go!"Dara shouted with watery eyes.

Jimin stood with wide eyes and before he can utter a word he felt another slap on his face.

"How dare you scream at my wifey like that!"CL shouted with anger.

"I'm s-sorry...I was just jealous."Jimin stuttered as his angry expression turned to a sad one.

Dara choked back her tears and wiped every drop away,furiously.

"Go."Dara said not making eye contact to Jimin while pointing at the exit door.

"I want you to go with me."Jimin replied sticking his hand out for Dara to take it.

It was one long moment of Dara pointing out the exit and Jimin sticking his hand out.CL became impatient watching the two.

"IF MY WIFEY SAYS GO!YOU JUST GO!"CL screamed.

"YAH!SHE IS MY WIFEY!"Jimin replied taking Dara's hand showing CL Dara's ring.

"JUST GO!ALSO YOU STILL HAVE NO JAMS!"CL hollered.

Jimin left with a pissed off expression.Once he was in his car he waved at Dara with a smile but gave CL a death glare.

Dara watched as Jimin drove off and once he was fully gone,she sighed.Dara turned to CL with a warm smile.

"Can't believe you had to marry this scoundrel."CL said with a scoff.

Dara sighed as her hand started to fidget."Can I have a room?"Dara asked as she stood up.

"Wifey of course!I-"

Dara cuts her off."Thank you...I just need some rest.Have fun at the party."Dara walked but CL grabbed her wrist.

"Come on....you can't be sleeping with all that makeup and a beautiful dress.Lets party!"CL recommend with a grin.

Dara sighed with frustration."Fine."Dara said as she sighed once again.