Chapter 19:❝Yes☤❞

(Third Person P.O.V)
Everyone watched in shock.Well except Bom she was just eating her corn.CL had her mouth wide open.

Chanyeol was about to rage but Luhan and Tao were pulling him back.GD was smiling with his other members.

Dara's lips quivered and she blushed intensely.She look over to Jimin and he smiled at her.

"Say yes."Jimin mouthed.

Dara turned back to V who was blushing intensely with watery eyes.Dara stared down at V with bright sparkling eyes and she smiled.

"Yes."Dara said and by that moment everyone shouted in happiness except for the raging Dara fanboy,Chanyeol.

V placed the ring in Dara's ring finger and then V stood up.The two hugged each other and Dara started to tear up.

"Shh I love you."V whispered.

In a slow moment V and Dara gazed at each other,they started to move closer to each other and kissed as love flourished around them.

"Woohoo!"Bom screamed but then D.O. accidentally bumped into her and they both fall down.

D.O. blushed then Bom blushed.Blush,blush,and blush.

"E-eh sorry Bom....."D.O. said shyly as they both got up from the fall.

"It's....alright."Bom replied playing with her fingers.

CL came behind Bom with a smirk plastered on her face."Get it gurl.We are gonna get a double wedding."CL whispered and Bom screamed.

"Yah!You scared me!"Bom held her chest.

CL laughed.Bom looked at D.O. and lightly blushed.Everyone was celebrating well except Chanyeol.

"Aigoo...I guess I should be happy that Dara found her love."Chanyeol muttered.

"Poor Chanyeol...at least you got me!"Baekhyun shouted with a grin.

Chanyeol stared at Beakhyun with a glare and continued pouting in misery.

(Dara P.O.V)
I hugged V once more.I miss him so much and embracing his muscular figure made my world feel complete.

"Ok you two...this calls for a wedding!"CL shouted and everybody jumped in joy.

"Before the plans I have to do something...."I said.

Everyone looked at me with confused expressions and I smiled.I grabbed Jungkook,Jimin,and finally V's hand and I pulled them out the exit door.

"Dara where are we going?!"Jungkook screamed.

"You'll see!"I replied while my feet thumped on the ground with speed.

Finally I stopped we were in Seoul Police Station.I looked at the three confused boys and then they realized why we're here.

The four of us went inside and then we see Jimin in her cell staring with darkened eyes.

"What are you doing here?"Jimin scowled at me.

I didn't say anything and Jimin,Jungkook,and V appeared behind my back with blank expressions.

Jimin was surprised and shook the cell."What do you want?!"She screamed.

I came close and stroked her hair and smiled."Even though we did have a rough start....I'm sorry."I said.