Chapter 17:❝sᴀᴍᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴇɴᴇᴍʏ✗❞

(Third Person P.O.V)
Jin with JungKookie by his side were running.

"JungKookie hurry!"Jin shouted.

JungKookie nodded and he passed Jin with speed.

"Jin hurry up."JungKookie smirked.

Jin scoffed as they continue running.The reason why they are running is well they have to warn V and Dara about her.

"Ok we are here!"JungKookie shouted and they both ran into Dara and V's room.

When JungKookie opened the door he saw V sitting on the bed crying.JungKookie froze as he saw his best friend crying.

"What the hell happened?!"Jin shouted.

"They took Dara I couldn't do anything.They were armed with weapons....I just stood as she took Dara away."V said as more tears come.

JungKookie wiped V's tears away."Don't cry we have to get her back,"JungKookie nodded to Jin with a face of determination."We all are going to get her like last time."

Jin smirked."Oh how I miss this."Jin quickly got his phone out and dialed all the numbers.

Chanyeol:Ye?

Jin:Dara got goddess napped by the bitch.We have to go now and tell all your members to get the weapons.

Chanyeol:I got you and you guys will pick us up?

Jin:Yeah we will be coming!Bye.

V wiped his tears."I'm coming...I'm gonna save her."V said.

"You can but you will be needing armor to protect yourself."JungKookie smirked.

Jin nodded and called...BIGBANG!

GD:Hello!My man momma Jin what up?

Jin:Dara was taken by that evil rodent.You know what to do.

GD:Yes I know and I will gather all my members too.Bye!

"EXO and BIGBANG.....who are we forgetting?"Jin thought.

"Jin I'm going to get the other BTS members and call 2NE1 they need their goddess!"JungKookie shouted and left toward the door.

"Oh yeah!2NE1!"Jin smiled and dialed their number.

V stood up getting a bandana as he put it around his forehead.V then went and took of his pajama shirt and replace it with a black shirt.

"I'm ready."V said as he cracked his knuckles.

"Damn boy!You sure are!"Jim shouted as he stared at V.

V smirked as he sat back down."This is gonna be fun."V thought.

Jin then dialed CL's number.

Jin:CL get all your members.

CL:Jin you know I have everyone but Minzy right?

Jin:Oh sorry about that but Dara has been goddess napped by that two-faced villain!

CL:Oh hell no!Ok I'm going to get Bom and all our weapons like last time.Ok bye and don't forget to pick us up.

Jin:Alright Bye!

Jin hanged up and the door bursted open with all he BTS members breathing in and out.

"Ok let's go!"JungKookie screamed.

Then all of them ran side by side to the big van.

"Go,go,go!"J-Hope shouts as he opened the door for all the members to come in.

JungKookie got on the driver's seat."It's golden maknae time."JungKookie thought and the van sped off.
(Dara P.O.V)
I woke up and I opened my eyes in surprise.I was in someone's room and then all what happened before triggered me.

I remember that V and I was just sleep and these people with weapons bursted in.Then this girl.....this familiar girl came in and took me away.

I hurriedly stood up and looked at the door.I ran towards it but bursted open and I fell on the floor.

"Oh a little goddess trying to escape...."

I looked up and saw the girl again wearing a black dress.She walked casually to me so I can see her face.

"Do you remember me?Dara the girl who took all my boys from me?"The girl said.

I stared at her confusingly until it hit me.I grew scared as she smirked at me.

"Jimin from AOA...."I whispered.

"Eh so you do remember me too bad I'm the only last face your going to see.Instead of your worried beloved V.Aw I like seeing that look of devastation on your face it enlightens me."Jimin said as she patted my head but then she slapped me.

I screamed in pain.Jimin started to laugh.While she was laughing I got up and punched her.Jimin went back in surprise as she charges to me in anger.

"You!"Jimin shouts as she slapped me on my face.

I hesitated but lose all my anger and started pulling her hair in frustration.

"Leave all of us alone!"I screamed.

"I won't!"Jimin shouted.

Then I heard gunshots from the outside the door.Jimin turned with anger.

"You brought them huh?"Jimin asked angrily.

"I-"

Jimin pulled my hair harshly."Your going to die Sandara Park."Jimin whispered and next thing I know I was knocked down.
🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄
ʜɪ!

ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇʜ!(ʏᴇs ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴛᴀᴛᴏ)ᴀʟsᴏ ᴍʀ

ᴀʟsᴏ ᴍʀ.sᴇxʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍs.ᴄᴜᴛᴇʏ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ sᴏᴏɴ!♡∞★
🦄🦄🦄🦄FluffySway🦄🦄🦄🦄