Chapter 9:❝ʜσмє➤❞

(Third Person P.O.V)
"Home."Dara murmured.

"So I guess I should take this suit and tie off."Jimin said as he began to untie his tie off.

"No we can have some fun."Dara said as she grabbed Jimin's collar as she pulled Jimin closer to her lips.

"You ain't that innocent huh?"Jimin joked as he leaned in closer.

"Yeah,your right."Dara replied as she playfully pushed Jimin away.

"Ah does my baby want to play now?"Jimin questioned as he started to come close to Dara,once again.

Dara took a step back already knowing something fun will come up.

"You know I'm coming closer right?"Jimin gave a smirk as he took another step forward.

"Oh look jams!!"Dara shouted as she pointed at the wall.

Jimin looked back quickly but once he turned back Dara was no longer there.

Jimin sighed."Aish!!Now I have to go find her!!Jiminie pabo!!"Jimin shouted,angrily.

Meanwhile,Dara was running to find a hiding spot that was perfect for her to hide in.

"The bathroom?"Dara thought but she shook the thought off."I always hide in the bathroom.I should try something else!!"

"Dara baby!!Where are you so I can give million kisses to you!!~"Jimin shouted with aegyo.

"Oh shoot!!"Dara screamed in her thoughts.

Dara began to tip toe through many rooms to find the perfect hiding spot,quietly.

"Is that my hotdog suit?"Dara asked herself,quietly.

Right there Dara froze.When she heard footsteps coming up the stairs.Dara felt nervous instantly when she heard the footsteps coming to the room she was in.

"Oh shoot."Dara thoughts replayed and replayed.

Luckily the footsteps went away.Dara sighed in relief she quietly made her way toward the hotdog suit.After a few minutes of putting it on she lay on the table.Then Dara layed a blanket to hide her legs.Finally Dara turned to the window so you could only see the back and that no human is inside.

"Where did she go?"Jimin thought while walking around the house.

Jimin looked in every corner to find Dara but in the end he started at the beginning.

After hours just to find Dara,Jimin slumped down to his couch,tired of walking too much.Meanwhile,Dara was chuckling to herself.

"Hahaha!!This pabo can't find me!!"Dara chuckled under her breath.

Jimin stood up quickly,once he heard a familiar chuckle.

"Oh shoot!!"Dara thought,alarmingly.

Jimin smirked when he went inside the room Dara was in.Jimin started looking everywhere he already saw the hotdog,squirming but pretended not to see it.

"Where can my goddess be?"Jimin asked himself as he turned while staring at the hotdog.

Dara was holding her breath while squirming.