Chapter 7:❝ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs⋄❞

(Third Person P.O.V)
It has been 3 days since Jimin and Dara took care of Jams.Jr.

"I hope the police will find his parents before we leave for South Korea."Jimin said.

Dara came and hugged him.

"Don't worry they will find his real parents soon..."Dara said comforting her husband.

Jimin smiled and hugged his goddess happily.

"Thanks."Jimin said.

Dara nodded in response.

There was a knock on the door which startled the couple.

Dara stood up leaving Jimin who was surprised by the new guest.

"YOONA?!"Jimin and Dara screamed.

Yoona stood surprised while blinking her eyes to see if it was a dream or not.

"D-dara.......Jimin!!"Yoona screamed in response.

"Yoona it has been six years!!How did you find us!?"Jimin asked surprised.

"Mommy!!~"Jams Jr. screamed happily.

Jimin and Dara turned their vision to a smiling Yoona as she hugs her son happily.

"HE IS YOUR SON?!"Dara and Jimin screamed surprised.

"Of course and his name is "Minho."Yoona replied.

"Mommy they took care of me!!"Minho screamed as he pointed his finger to Dara and Jimin.

"Thank you."Yoona said sincerely,bowing.

"Are you going?"Dara asked.

"Yea....but Dara before I leave......read this to yourself no one else......alright?"Yoona asked.

Dara nodded as Yoona gave her a note.

"Alone no one else...."Dara thought.

Before Yoona left with Minho,Minho ran to Dara's and Jimin's arms.Dara and Jimin gave a hug back to who they call "Jams Jr."

Yoona smiled."Alright let's go now."

Minho nodded in response as he was picked up by Yoona in her arms.Then Yoona opened the door and while walking out she turned back to Dara and smiled.Dara smiled back in response.

"Goodbye for now."Yoona said and left.

Minho was waving to Jimin and Dara as they went inside their red Lamborghini.

Jimin sighed as he sat back down,sadly.

"I'm gonna miss that little guy......"Jimin spoke.

"Yeah me too."Dara said.

Jimin smiled."I still have you so it's ok."

Dara smiled in response.

"Wait I'm just going to use the bathroom....."Dara said and smiled.

Jimin nodded as he saw Dara waddle away to the bathroom.

"Aish.....this cute girl."Jimin whispered to himself,chuckling.

Once Dara was inside the bathroom she read the note

Dara I know you might be confused as to why I would give you this note but............V still loves you.We all love you please come back to us!!
CL and Suga have been trying  for years to break the contract between Jimin and you.THEY FINALLY DID!!Please sign another contract to fully break it!!Please........all of us miss you.
                           -Yoona
♡∞★
Dara collapsed on the ground floor crying.Dara finally has her wish from the past which was to be with V.

Yet Dara felt her throat choking up her tears.

"I love Jimin now......"Dara whispered to herself.

"Should I?"Dara thought.

Dara lay on the floor while looking up at the ceiling.Dara was having doubt in her heart since she doesn't want to hurt Jimin.

Yet she is confused of her feelings towards V.

"Don't I love V?Do I truly love Jimin?"

Those were Dara's thoughts about Jimin and V.Going on and on again with no peace.

Dara sighed as a tear drop fell.

"Why do I always feel a hole in my heart whenever I have sudden flashbacks of V?"Dara asked all alone.

Captive in a bathroom of emotions.No one opening the door to let all those emotions out.

"Dara!!"Jimin shouted.

Dara blinked her tears as they fell.

"What?"Dara replied.

"What is taking you so long?"Jimin asked.

Dara stood up as she walked out the door seeing Jimin worried.

"Uhh.......I'm on my period...."Dara replied smiling as a tear fell out.

"Woah!!Are you ok?"Jimin asked as he wiped Dara's tears away.

"I'm fine it is just period hurts.You wouldn't understand since you are a man."Dara said chuckling.

Jimin nodded and hugged Dara.

"Are you sure?"Jimin asked.

"Yes very sure."Dara replied.
🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄
ι'м ѕσяяу fσя иσт υρ∂αтιиg.ɪ'ᴍ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴇᴘʀᴇssᴇᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ....ᴀʟsᴏ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ 2ɴᴇ1 ᴅɪsʙᴀɴᴅᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴀᴍ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴡɪɴɴᴇʀ.ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴏ.ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ.
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɪ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ.
🦄🦄🦄🦄FluffySway🦄🦄🦄🦄