Chapter 5:❝ᴊαмѕ ᴊʀ.❤︎❞

(Third Person P.O.V)
"IT'S TIME!!"Jimin screamed loudly.

"Yah!!Jimin be quiet!!Lemme sleep!!"Dara shouted.

"B-but today w-we are supposed to a-adopt a baby.~"Jimin pouted.

"Well hubby it is FREAKING 3am the MORNING!!"Dara screamed pinching her nose.

"Sorry wifey!!You shall go to sleep.~"Jimin said cutely.

"Thank you!!Goodnight.~"Dara replied & fell back to sleep.

Jimin sat pouting,"I guess I was just too excited

Jimin sat pouting,"I guess I was just too excited."Jimin thought.

"Speaking of adopting a baby...........should I get a boy or girl?"Jimin mumbled.

"Probably a boy so he can protect his sister....."Jimin thought.

"Ah!!A baby boy!!Yeah!!That is what I want!!"Jimin jumped happily.

"Hubby please be quiet."Dara said while rubbing her eyes.

"Sorry.~"Jimin replied.

Jimin chuckled to himself as he went back to bed with his wifey.When it was morning the couple woke up with a smile placed on their faces.

"Morning my goddess wifey.~"Jimin said as he placed a kiss on Dara's cheek.

Dara chuckled as her cheeks flushed red.

"Come on!!Lets get ready.~"Jimin said cutely as he carried Dara on his back.

When they finished getting ready to go to the adoption center,the couple stopped by the sidewalk.

"Hubby why did we stop here.I thought we are going to the adoption center?"Dara asked with confusion.

"There is a little boy there.......all alone."Jimin said pointing at the small figure who was chained on the brick wall.

"Omo!!We should go and help him!!"Dara ran frantically to the little boy's direction.

"Yah!!Wait for me!!"Jimin screamed behind Dara's back.

Once they reached the little boy.The boy had tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Omo!!Where are your parents?"Dara asked wiping the little boy's tears with her thumb.

"I ran away from them."The little boy said with his head hanging down.

Jimin and Dara exchanged glances.