Chapter 11:❝ʜɪ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ❤︎♡♥︎❞

(Dara P.O.V)
I took one glance to that one person,V.

V stared at me with a brooding expression.Then a tear came out as he mouthed something but I couldn't make out the words.

I continued to walk and smile.Suddenly I felt pressure fill up inside as I continued to stare at that one figure.

Once I got closer to V's direction he just disappeared.He ran....and I understand.

I sighed and Jimin took a peek at my pale expression.

"What is the matter,wifey you had pure happiness what happened?"Jimin whispered as we continued walking.

"Oh nothing."I replied with a smile.

Nothing Dara.....I feel nothing.I continued to walk restraining myself from sadness.Come on Dara you said one glance...remember that.

Everyone was there....everyone from the past where I was filled with happiness.Yet also my past which left many tears.

"Dara!!"Suzy and Yoona shouted.

Suzy and Yoona ran with great fierce that they almost slipped.

"Wow you two look gorgeous."I complimented.

"No Dara you are the one who looks outstandingly gorgeous."They both replied.

The three of us shared a hug.Jimin was surprised and went close to my side.

"You lady's can have girl talk.I will go ahead....wifey if you need me just call me ok?"Jimin smiled.

I nodded in response and Jimin left in the crowd.

"Ah all of us missed you."Yoona said,once Jimin was gone.

"I missed all of you too."Dara replied,sadly.

"How was Paris?"Suzy asked with a curious expression.

"Well it was filled with doubt at first but I gave in too Jimin......"I replied.

"Oh so did you read it?"Yoona asked.

"Read what?"I replied.

"The note I gave you."Yoona said,serious.

"Yes...."I replied.

"Yoona what is going on?"Suzy asked,confused.

"Dara I hope your doing the right thing to be with Jimin.I thought you loved V."Yoona said and took her leave.

I stood processing the happiness of seeing them again but it went straight down to my feelings of who I love.

Aigoo.....Dara don't be sad your at a party.....

"Jimin!!"I called out.

Where did he go?I sighed and started my search for Jimin.
(Jin P.O.V)
Under the table~
"I can't believe we are actually doing this."Chanyeol said while rolling his eyes.

"Shh...the guests might hear you."I whispered.

"I'm here!!"J-Hope shouted.