4

{Trisha's pov}
After we ate breakfast, Hunter walked me around the mall.When we were walking towards a StarBucks ,we heard two girls scream "Hunter!". We both turned around. "Omg Hunter can I get a picture with you". "Um I'm just gonna go get our drinks while you um take pictures" I said awkwardly. I walked to the StarBucks alone.I got the drinks and sat on one of the tables. I was on my phone scrolling through my prank ideas when Hunter finally came back.We sat in silence for 2 minutes until Hunter broke the silence."Whatcha looking at". I continue scrolling and said,"just looking thru my prank ideas..". Hunter moved next to me,"Cool..Can I see?" I shrugged and handed him my phone. While he was looking through them ,I asked,"So why did those girls want your picture?". He looked at me and then back at my phone."They are my supporters" "Supporters?" "I'm on this app,Younow,you basically broadcast live ,and I've been growing on there." "How many supporters do you have right now" He looked up and crinkled his nose to think. "I think 297k last time I checked" he said looking back at the phone.His eyes widen, "which was 3 days ago!" He quickly took out his phone to check. "Oh my gosh I hit 300k!!" "Congrats Hunter" I said giggled. He smiled wide at me and hugged me tight.It was that type of hug you never would want to pull back from.It was nice.We hugged for a minute then I  pulled back. "Sorry" Hunter said. "For what it was just a hug"  "A hug that was probably suffocating you" he said. I laughed, "but it didn't, it was nice.Haven't had that type of hug in a while" I said looking in his eyes. You could get lost in his eyes honestly. We both started to lean in a little then I got up. "Uh I think I need to use the restroom" I said. "O-okay" he said clearing his throat. I walked in the restroom and looked in the mirror just staring at myself.Then the door suddenly just opened. I ignored it and rinsed my hands.As I was about to get paper towels to dry my hands, one of them block it. "Can I help you?" I asked trying to get to the paper towels. "Yes.Can u please stop hanging out with Hunter please" She said. I raised my eyebrow. I started wiping my hands on my pants cause clearly she is not gonna let me get paper towels. "And why would I do that exactly" I said crossing my arms. "Because Hunter is mine!" She exclaimed. I laughed and said, "We've just met if anything he invited me to hangout with him..as friends" She moved closer to me "Just make sure you stay friends and nothing more"  " oh you mean like bestfriends" I smirk. "You know what I mean" she growled. I took a step back and bumped into her friend. "No problem then" I said raising my hands and walked out restrooms. I walked back to where Hunter was.He was still going through my phone when I grabbed my penny board and skating away.

A/n: idk why I always have ideas when it is 2 am 😅 anyways writing  part 5 rn and posting it tomorrow. Goodnight ❤️😴