6

{Trisha's pov}
It was already 1:27 pm when we got to Hunter's house. As we walked inside his house , I looked around amazed. "Wow your house is bigger than mine" I awed. "Really?Maybe we should go to your house next time" he smirked. I smiled sarcastically at him. "I'll be right back in a bit.I'm gonna go change my pants" Hunter said then he went upstairs.I set down my stuff by the door and sat on the couch ,while Hunter went to changed. I looked around once more and put my head back thinking. A minute later someone sat next to me.I thought it was Hunter, but it wasn't. It was a little boy. "Oh hello" I said sitting up. "Hi, I'm Ashton" he said. "I'm Trisha"  "Are you Hunter's girlfriend?"  I blushed a bit. "Uh no , I'm-I'm just his friend" I said. "Hunter always talks about you"  "Really" I giggled.  "All the time!" Ashton said sitting back. Ashton is a funny little kid.We continued to talk when another boy came downstairs. "Hey Brandon!This is Trisha.She is Hunter's friend" Ashton told him. "Friend?Well then hello cutie" Brandon said sitting in between me and Ashton. I smiled. Hunter came down 5 minutes after. "What took you so long" Ashton said. "I was changing my pants" Hunter said. "Are you sure that's all you were doing? It doesn't take you that long to change pants ,Hunter" Brandon said. "Bro stop go upstairs and take Ashton" Hunter told Brandon. "Fine" Brandon said. Ashton and Brandon went upstairs. "I'm sorry if they bothered you" Hunter said sitting down by me. "Oh no that's okay..they are cool" I told him. It got quiet again.I don't know why it's always like this when we are alone. "So... I hear you often talk about me" I teased. "No I don't" he blushed. "Maybe a little" he said looking away. I laughed a little and he looked back me smiling. "So are we gonna watch tv or..." I said. "Actually I was thinking...maybe we should do a little prank on my brothers" Hunter suggested. "What kind of prank" I smirked. "I remembered looking through your prank ideas and seeing Saran Wrap prank and the hand sanitizer prank" he said. "Classics...okay I'm in"  He jumped up excited. "okay we are doing the Saran Wrap on Brandon first" Hunter said while going into the kitchen. "I'll set it up and you get Brandon to chase you to your room, ok" I told him. "Make sure to record it with my phone" He said giving me his phone and the Saran Wrap.We went upstairs and Hunter showed me where his room was. I set up the Saran Wrap on the door while Hunter was getting Brandon to chase him.When I finished , I looked around Hunter's room.He had a lot of fan art on his wall. "Hunter!Give it back!" I heard Brandon yell. I quickly took out Hunter's phone and started recording.Hunter ran under the wrap and 2 seconds later Brandon ran into it and fell back.I stopped recording and we both burst out laughing. "Oh Haha very funny guys...Now give me my phone back" Brandon said getting up. Hunter gave him his phone back. "That was so cool" Hunter said when Brandon left. "Yeah! We make a really good team Hunter" I said high fiving him. "We do...and now let's go trick Ashton" he said.
"Do you have clear glue and a small bottle of hand sanitizer?" I asked. "Yeah"
Hunter got both items. We put clear glue in the sanitizer.
Once we thought of one ,we went to find Ashton. We went downstairs and found him in the kitchen.Ashton just made himself a sandwich.Me and Hunter looked at eachother and smirked. I went over to Ashton. "Ashton before u eat ,have you washed your hands yet?" I said to him.Ashton looked at me weird. "Yeah why?" Hunter held up the hand sanitizer to him. "It's always better to make sure your hands are extra clean" Hunter smiled at him. Ashton put down the sandwich. "I guess" Ashton said and got some "sanitizer". He rubbed it all over his hands , and after a while he realized it wasn't hand sanitizer. "Hunter!Trisha! What the heck!" Ashton got up to wash his hands. Me and Hunter laughed.
After we had succeeded on our pranks, we watched t.v in the leaving room. I fell asleep during a movie on Hunter's lap. I felt a kiss on my head and Hunter's hand softly rubbing my arm.I really like Hunter and he likes me.I want to go out with him, but I feel like somehow something or someone will ruin our relationship if we do.