25

"So let me get this straight. You want me...to help you work things out with Hunter...again?" , I asked her.

"Yes. I'm sorry. I just don't know who else to turn to, and I can't turn to Blake because... I don't know it just doesn't feel right if I do.", Trisha explained.

"Well. I need start getting paid for this.", I said laying myself on her bed.

"Again. I'm sorry.", She apologized.

"You don't have to be. You're my friend, and Hunter is my brother, I'll help when I'm needed.", I said smiling at her.

"Thank you, Brandon.", Trisha giggled. "Now how are we gonna work things out with Hunter?"

"Well...Hunter actually really misses you. He doesn't admit it, but I know he does. I think Hunter is just a little disappointed at his timing.", I explained.

"His timing?"

"Ye-ugh..so how are you and Blake?", I changed the subject. Trisha gave me a questioning look.

"We are fine actually. I just can't help but feel like there's something wrong being in this relationship.", she expressed.

"I'm not exactly a love therapist, but I do know for a fact if you feel unhappy about it...I think you should end it.", I told her.

Trisha looked at me with wide eyes. She fell silent, probably thinking to herself.

"But I can't do that to Blake. Not like that. I mean he is a nice guy. Ugh I hate when I'm in a complicated situation.", Trisha said putting a pillow over her face.

"Then let's take it slow.", I suggested.

"How?", she muttered.

"Well like I said before, Hunter misses you too. Just send him messages. Nothing big just say hi and ask him about his day. If he does answer, give him time. I'm sure he'll warm up to the fact.", I said getting up from the bed, and grabbing her phone from the night stand.

"Here try it.",I told her, giving the phone to her.

Trisha sat up, sighing. "I hope this works." She then started typing, and sent the message.

"Now we wait.", I said, and in that moment, her phone rang. "Or not."

Trisha read the message and smiled.

"So what does it say?", I asked.

"He just said 'hi' with a smiley face.", she replied.

"That's all?"

"It's the little things, Brandon. Plus you said starting slow with help."

"True."

________________

Brandon's pov

Back to playing my console, I was on a kill streak, I didn't want to loose. Well until Hunter and Ashton came in arguing about who is playing next after I'm done.

"It's my turn, Hunter!"

"No way! It's my turn!"

"Brandon who's turn is it?", Ashton asked me.

"Hunter I guess.", I replied not paying attention.

Hunter stuck his tongue out on Ashton, and Ashton pouted.

Ashton came in front of me blocking my view from the tv, crossing his arms.

"So how was hanging out with Tri-"

Before he could finished, I covered his mouth.

"You know what, Hunter, I think Ashton deserves a turn. I mean it is his turn.", I tried faking a smile.

'This little twat is blackmailing me now. He is really gonna get it later.', I thought to myself.

"What, bro? Never mind I'll just be in my room.", Hunter went off.

I followed behind.

"So Hunter how was your day?", I asked.

"Alright I guess. Why are you asking?" ,Hunter questioned.

"Anything happen today?", I continued to ask.

"No. Go away.", Hunter told me.

"Well okay then, Mr. StubbornPants.

'What is he hiding?'

A/n: I'm not really into Hunter as much, but I'm trying to finish this book because I hate when authors don't finish their stories so yeah... expect late updates. Sorry