8

{Trisha's pov}
I woke up with Hunter's arm on my waist.I was slowly gonna get up ,but Hunter tighten his grip a bit.I didn't really mind.I love the warm feeling as he moved me closer to him ,so I just slept in with him.
We woke up at around 10 a.m. I walked into the restroom to wash up. When I finished , I grabbed my laptop and laid on my stomach on Hunter's bed; while Hunter used the restroom next.A few minutes after going thru my Twitter feed ,Brandon walks in. "Hey Trisha" he quietly says. "Hey Brandon" I said while sitting up. "Can I talk to you?" He nervously said. I looked at him a little confused, "sure, what's wrong?"  "Nothing. But before Hunter comes out ,I wanted to tell you that he likes you"
"Brandon I know he told me before", I replied. Brandon shook his head ,"no he like really likes you..he loves you".  "How would you know that?" I said in disbelief "Cause he has never stop talking about you ever since you two started hanging out.He smiles everything you enter a room and you do the same to him. The way he looks at you and the way you look at him...I would say you both love each other, but you both are afraid to admit it." Brandon was right I do love him but I'm just afraid to be hurt. I know he won't hurt me,but I'm still scared. I honestly don't know what to do...stay friends with Hunter and be alright ,or be in a relationship with Hunter and be happy.I guess I was thinking for a while cause that's when Brandon was snapping his fingers in my face."Trisha can you hear me?" Brandon said bringing me back from my thoughts. "Uhh yeah...I need some air" I told him. I left downstairs and out the back door , and sat on the porch swing (a/n idk if they actually have a porch swing just go with it😂).
{Hunter's pov}
I walked back into my room ,and to see Brandon sitting on my bed but didn't see Trisha. "Where is Trisha?" I asked. "She said she needed some air" he told me. "Why?Is she okay?" I asked. "I think....but I kinda told her that you loved her.." He said. "Bro! Why did u tell her!" I yelled.
I quickly went to look for her.I found her in the back swinging herself on the porch swing. "Hey" I said. "Hey" she weakly smiled.She stopped swinging and looked down at her hands.I sat beside her. "So Brandon told you..." I said breaking silence between us. "Yeah" Trisha mumbled still looking at her hands. "Are you okay?" I asked her. She shrugged and looked at me. "Look Trisha I was gonna tell you earlier but I-" before I could finish my sentence ,I was cut off by Trisha's lips against mine.She put her arms around my neck and I put my hands on her waist. I released and told her, "Will you be my girlfriend?". She pecked my lips and said ,"yes". And we continued to kiss.
Later we came back inside to Ashton playing games in the leaving room. Trisha and I sat on the couch and watched him play. I wrapped my arm around Trisha when she laid her head on my shoulder.Brandon came downstairs minutes later. "So I guess it's official" he said while going to the fridge. "Yes it is" I said and kissed her cheek. Brandon looked like he smiled a bit.
"Hunter can we go swimming?" Ashton said sitting on my lap. "That sound great! Can we?" Trisha begged. Ashton started making puppy dog eyes and so was Trisha. I smiled and pecked her lips, "sure why not... Brandon wanna go swimming with us" I asked. "Sure" he said running up the stairs. We all went upstairs and changed to our swimsuits.