14

I was at home watching YouTube videos in my bed.

While I was watching one of Roman Atwood's vlogs ,my mom called.

"YOU LOCKED YOUR COUSIN OUT OF THE HOUSE!!", my mom yelled thru the phone.

I cringed at the sound of automatic yelling coming from my phone and moved it away from my ear.

"I'm sorry" , I sighed.

"SORRY?!SHE CALLED ME AND I HAD TO BOOK A HOTEL FOR U!I CANT BELIEVE YOU TRISHA!!"

"Well she shouldn't have stabbed me in the back"

"WHAT?!", I rolled my eyes

"It's a figure of speech mom"

"Me and your father will be back Saturday"

"Ok"

"And let your cousin back in the house now!"

"Ugh fine!"

I ended the call and opened my door to Stephanie.

"I knew you couldn't let me die out here", she said and gave me a hug.

I shoved her away from me and scowled at her.

"My mom told me so ,otherwise I would've let u die out there ..ALIVE!"

With that, I left back to my room.

•••••••

It's been 2 hours since I let Stephanie back into my house, and she won't stop talking.

I regret letting her back in.

"The hotel was really nice.That was one of best part of u kicking me out of the house-" ,Stephanie said sitting beside me on the bed.

"OKAY! I think I'm gonna go get some fresh air." ,I said closing my laptop shut.

"Oh I'll come with", Stephanie suggested.

"Uh,no. That won't be necessary.I mean spend sometime here- who am I kidding?why am I trying to be nice to u? I want some time alone, so if u could just get off my back for at least one second I won't kill u in your sleep." , I said smiling at her.

Stephanie quickly walked out my room and into hers. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

I changed into a light pink '1-800 Hotline Bling' sweatshirt and black skinny jeans.

I decided to walk to the park instead of skating their because it wasn't a far walk.

When I got there, the swings were opened.

I walked over to one of them and sat down.

I took out my phone and scrolled thru Instagram.

I saw Hunter posted a picture. It was of him smiling as a fan took a picture with him.
I smiled at his smile. It is everything.
I liked the photo and since he has a lot of supporters ,he won't even notice that I liked.

I played a TØP song ,started swinging.

{Brandon's pov}

I was scrolling through my Instagram,and saw that Trisha liked one of Hunter's pictures he posted.

I know Hunter is still upset about their break up, but I needed to show him.This could be something.

I quickly ran to his door to his room and opened in. I stepped inside the dark room.

"What do u want Brandon?!" ,Hunter said covering himself with his blanket.

"Bro just look at this"

I showed him my phone.

"Hunter, you still have a shot with her!"

"Brandon,liking a picture doesn't mean anything." ,Hunter sighed.

"You never know", I said.

"I think I'm gonna go for a walk" ,Hunter said getting up.

He put on his black '1-800 Hotline Bling' sweatshirt and blue jeans.

"Okay but just think about it. It might be", I said as he put on his shoes.

"Might. But it's not"

"Bro give it a chance"

"I'm going for that walk", Hunter said and with that left.