17

{Trisha's pov}

Class had just ended. I quickly gathered my things and got up from my seat.
I was about to walk away, but Hunter grabbed my arm.

"Hunter I have to go get ready for the dance, and I think you should too *sighs* and help Stephanie pick out a dress or something."

Again I tried walking, but Hunter still held on my arm.

"Who said I'm going to the dance with Stephanie?"

"Um Stephanie. Remember at the park she said you two were going together?"

"Trisha ,I am not. A-and I never even asked her, I swear"

"Well I guess now you are going with her now"

"But I don't want to go with her" ,Hunter almost yelled.

"Who do you want to go with then?" , I asked.

"You.I wanna go with you" ,he said grabbing my hands and holding them.

I froze staring at for a bit and shook my head taking my hands away from his.

"Well you shouldn't have cheated on me...I would've gone with u"

"But Tr-"

"I'm gonna go"

I didn't really want to hear Hunter's excused. Because to be honest ,I'm done being used and feel unimportant by many people.

•••••••••

Yesterday I went to the mall ,and bought myself a nice blue semi-tight fitted dress with jewelry imprinted on it. I hid it from Stephanie cause she might steal that from me too. (Picture below)

The dance wasn't until 8 pm, so I have 4 hours to get ready

When I got home, Stephanie wasn't back yet, so I had peaceful silence to myself. I decided to take a quick hour or two nap before she comes back.

1 hour later

{Hunter's pov}

I walked into my house and slammed the front door in frustration and anger.

"Woah Hunter, are u okay?.What happened?" , Brandon asked.

"No. Stephanie keeps ruining everything!", I said and running my hair thru my hair.

"Stephanie?Trisha's cousin?The one that purposely kissed you?"

"No Brandon..Stephanie Tanner from Full House, Of course it's Trisha's cousin, Stephanie!"

"Bro ,calm down.It was just a simple yes or no question."

"Sorry. It's just.. *sighs* Remember when I went for that walk a few days ago?"

Brandon nodded his head and said, "yeah and u said you talked with Trisha for a while"

"Okay well that's not all. I was gonna tell her that I still love her and then ask her to the dance ,even though she is going with Trent ,but  Stephanie decided to show up and say that I was going with her.So now Trisha thinks I'm going to the dance with her cousin."

"Wow..um do u want me to talk to Trisha?"

"No Brandon!T-That's not necessary."

"Bro come on.I won't even mention you, but maybe she might, so I'll see if she is still likes you."

"Brandon ,I know she still does.In science today I saw her doodling my name in her journal, but I think she thinks I'm just some jerk that cheated on her.She'll never take me back." , I said and threw myself on the couch.

I face was facing the pillow.

I didn't hear Brandon say anything else. So I just laid there ,until I heard the front door opened and closed.

I looked up ,and Brandon was gone.

I quickly got up from the couch and I saw Brandon running in the direction to Trisha's house.

I took out my phone and called Brandon.
[Call]

Hunter: BRO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Brandon: gonna go talk to Trisha

Hunter: no Brandon just come back...

Brandon: Hunter just trust me okay

Hunter: fine...okay

[Call ended]

{Trisha's pov}

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on the door. I got up from the couch to opened it.

It was Stephanie.

"I found my dress for the dance" , Stephanie squealed holding onto a bag.

"Grreaat", I said rolling my eyes as she walked in.

I was just about to closed the door, when a voice was panting and telling me to wait.

"Trisha....wait....don't...close...the door..."

"Brandon? What are you doing here", I asked him.

"Can we talk real quick?", Brandon asked.

"Um..yeah sure.Uh- come in" , I said.

~~~~~~
A/n: again updating tomorrow. Sorry if it wasshort, but it's 1:30 am and I'm tired. But I will update ASAP tomorrow. :)