12

{Trisha's pov}
This morning I woke up feeling really happy ,like nothing can ruin my day.

I got changed into ripped skinny jeans and a flash t-shirt. I straighten my hair and brushed my teeth.

As I was putting on some mascara, I received a message from Hunter.
[message]

Hunter: meet me at the gym when you get to school

Me: okay, what for?

Hunter: it's a surprise :)

Me: okay then.. See you when I get there

Hunter: see you later princess
[end of message]

I smiled just thinking about what Hunter surprise was. What if it's a prank?! Nah he knows if he ever pranks me ,I'll just come back at him worse.

Steph and I walked to school just listening to music.

She was still kinda mad at me for the pranks last night ,but she said she won't get me back knowing my reputation at school. Steph says I'm the 'Queen of Pranking'. Which was nice of her. Considering she is really rude to others mostly.

~~~~~
We arrived at school.

"I'll be back later Trisha.Im gonna look around the school for a bit", Steph said.

"Okay if you need me I'll be at the gym with Hunter, but first I'm just gonna take a quick break to the restroom" , I said.

After I was done at the restroom, I checked myself in the mirror and made my way towards the gym.

As I waking towards the gym, someone turned me around.

"Hey beautiful"

I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want ,Trent?" , I said taking his hand off my shoulder.

"I was just wondering ,if you'd like to go out with me sometime?",Trent asked me.

"Why would I want to go out with a jerk like you? Besides I have a boyfriend"

"Really?Who?"

"His name is Hunter. Hunter Rowland"

"You mean that social media freak?!"

"Like I said...I don't go out with jerks", I scoffed and walked away.

"Your relationship with him won't last forever sweetie, and when it's over you'll be with me"

I ignored Trent and made my way inside the gym.

I saw two people on the bleachers making out and decided to prank them.

"Hey!" , I yelled and clapped my hands at them

I was gonna laugh , until I saw the two familiar faces.

"Hunter?Stephanie?"

Talk about a major prank fail.

"Trisha it's not-" , Hunter was saying but Steph cut him off.