21

{Trisha's pov}

It is Friday two weeks after Hunter told me he is taking me on tour with him. Hunter was right..the weeks did pass by in flash. I couldn't stop thinking about the the tour and everyone that will be part of it..by "everyone" I mean the few of the Og Magcon, cause I don't really know the new people yet,but I bet they are cool though.

After school I quickly started making my way to my house to pack.

Tomorrow we are heading to the airport to go to Houston, Texas which is the first tour stop.

It took two hours to pack my suitcase, and I didn't stop to rest my legs in that two hours.

When I finally laid on my bed to rest my legs, Hunter called.

[Call]

Me: Que pasa?

Hunter: ... Uh...good?

Me: haha no Hunter I said "what's up"

Hunter: I don't know Spanish!

Me: I could tell... "Te amo leche" *laughs*

Hunter: how was I suppose to know that "leche" meant milk...

Me: okay *giggles* what's up

Hunter: Oh I wanted to know if u can come sleepover so we go straight to the airport in the morning.

Me: I just laid on my bed and I don't feel like getting up and walking all the way to your house...

Hunter: well get your lazy booty up and come over with your suitcase.

Me: ugh okay fine

Hunter: yayayay

[end of call]

*at the Rowland house*

{Hunter's pov}

I hear knocking coming from downstairs. I immediately run down to open the door.

"Finally...you took forever to get here"

"But I'm here", Trisha said and smiled at me.

I smiled at her smile.

"Can I come in then?" , she asked and laughed a little.

I guess I was staring and smiling too much and oh my gosh I'm such a dork..smh.

"Y-yeah of course"

💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

*the next morning*

{Hunter's pov}

I woke up at 7:15 am ,and we are suppose to be at the airport by 9:30.

I put on a white t-shirt and grey sweatpants, and went to brush my teeth.

By the time I got back to my room, Trisha was still in bed. I walked over to her and lightly shook her.