10

{Hunter's pov}
It was already 6 pm .I went upstairs to wake Trisha up. She looked so peaceful when she sleeps. I laid next to her and pulled her close to me.Surprisingly Trisha wraps her arm around me. I just cuddled in with her for 5 minutes before waking her up.
"Babe wake up.."
She moans. I lightly shake her.Still she didn't move. "I'm sorry" I say before shaking her like crazy. "TRISHA WAKE UP!" ,I yelled
"I'm awake I'm awake!" She said and gets off the bed. Trisha stretched and rubbed her eyes. "Sorry about waking you up like that, but you never woke up" I laughed. "Hm that's ok" She said in a raspy. "Let's go get some ice cream" I said. Trisha wanted to change, but I convinced her to just go as she was.
We got in the car with my mom and brothers. Trisha laid her head on my shoulders ,but didn't go to sleep.
When we arrived at Cold Stone. Ashton and Brandon already got their ice creams.Trisha and I waited for ours. "Let's sit down" ,She said walking to a table where Ashton and Brandon were at.Trisha put her head down next to me.I rubbed her back until our ice creams were done. She stayed behind with Brandon and Ashton as I went to get our ice creams.
After eating our ice creams, we went to the store to buy snacks for movie night tonight.My mom and brothers wanted to stay in the car, so me and Trisha went in the store by ourselves.I grabbed a cart ,when Trisha asked me if I can push her around in the cart. "Please please can you push me around the cart", Trisha begged. I playfully rolled my eyes at her. "Fine" I answered. She squealed a little and got in. "Ok now...to the snack aisle" she commanded pointing to point forward. I laughed as I started pushing her. After 25 minutes of picking snacks ,we paid for them and headed back to the car.
•••••••••
When we got home, Trisha and I brought the snacks upstairs to my room. I put on the movie 'Zootopia'. Trisha already laid the snacks on the floor. We were eating our snacks and laughing at some parts of the movie.Towards the end we were on the bed laying down.
{Trisha's pov}
I was laying on Hunter's chest watching Zootopia ,which was already gonna end.As the movie the was concluding, I was thinking about Hunter and the way he makes me feel.Like before and after he made me his girlfriend."Hunter.." I said still laying my head on his chest. "Yeah" He responded. I sat up and looked into his eyes and said, "I love you". His eyes widened a little and he replied, "I Love you too". I sat up and placed my hand on his cheek and smiled. He leaned in and so did I. Our lips hovered our each others and then he smashed his lips against mine. Our lips moved in sync with each other. I released the kissed and put my forehead against his. He pouted when I stopped kissing him. I giggled at him. I leaned in again and brushed my lips over his. "You're such a tease" Hunter told me. I chuckled. He cupped my cheeks and brought me closer to him.Our lips made contact again. Hunter's kisses where sweet and passionate.Without breaking our kiss ,I got on top of Hunter. Soon that kiss turned into a make out session.Hunter moved hands down to my waist. He gently flipped me over ,so now he was on top now. My hands traveled under his shirt.Hunter made his way down to my neck ,and he started kissing and sucking lightly on it.I let out a little moan. I felt Hunter smile on my neck. "Did you just moan?" Hunter asked. "No...maybe...yes" I answered. He chuckled. We decided to stop after that because things were getting heated.
"Goodnight ,Hunter" I said getting under the covers and cuddling with Hunter. "Goodnight ,Trisha" he replied. I closed my eyes and before I fell asleep Hunter said "I love you". I smiled and kissed his chest.