28

I'm not even gonna apologize to you all anymore. At this point I've just been procrastinating. Kpop got the best of me. I recommend 11/10 k bye. Continue with story below. I'm good. I'm done. Hope you enjoyed

Brandon's pov

After our little—awkward—lunch, we headed to the trampoline park.

The ride was quiet.

Till my phone buzzed: Hunterrowland is live! Come join!

I put the volume on mute, so Trisha won't hear.

I cupped my phone and held it close to my face.

Hunter was with Aaron and Cameron.

When did they get here? Why didn't Hunter tell me?

The camera moved. He was at the trampoline park. Oh no. This is bad.

I turned off my phone.

I was about to tell them we should go somewhere else, but it was too late. We were already here...

As we got out of the car, I grabbed Trisha's arm before she started walking away with Blake.

"Brandon, what's wrong?", she asked, looking  a little stunned.

"I—can we talk? Real quick?", I asked, stuttering.

"Uh, sure.", she said, uncertainly. "Blake, you go ahead. Brandon and I are gonna talk for a second."

Blake nodded and gave her a kiss on the cheek. With that he left.

I had a disgusted look on my face. Trisha nudged me and gave me a look.

"What.", she bluntly said.

Trisha had a blank look on her face.

I put the same look on my face.

"Trisha, Hunter is in there. I, personally, think it's not a good idea to go in there. Especially with Blake. It could be bad.", I explained to her. "Plus he is broadcasting which would be worst with viewers."

Trisha sighed. She looked up at the sky in frustration.

"Brandon, I know how much you tried helping, but I don't think Hunter and I will ever work out again. I even tried too." A tear rolled down her cheek. "Blake—I don't wanna break his heart either. Aish! Maybe I'm soft at heart for this kind of stuff."

It was not till now. That I've noticed what my brother saw in her. Not just her beauty, but her heart.

She cares for everyone and everything around her. Not wanting anyone to be hurt.

I swear these past weeks have me whacked. If this ends bad...

"This must be a prank.", I said to her.

"No, it's not....Come on. Blake is probably waiting for us inside", Trisha snapped me out of my thoughts.

I made my way inside behind her.

I kept looking down at my feet.

I just want everyone to be happy.

Trisha..Hunter..even if he is a pain in my butt.

Trisha was about to opened the door to the building, but I stopped her.

"Wait." I grabbed her arm. "Are you sure about this?"

Trisha shook her head, playfully and smiling?

She opened the door and ran in, leaving me behind.