9

{Trisha's pov}
I grabbed my backpack and went inside the restroom. I changed into my 2 piece bathing suit (picture below) and jean shorts. I opened the door when I finished changing.

Before I went out the restroom, I decided to brush my hair

Before I went out the restroom, I decided to brush my hair.After I brushed it I went thru my backpack to see if I had everything for the pool. While I was looking I felt arms wrapped around my waist.I looked at the mirror and smirked when I saw Hunter.I turned around and saw eyeing me. "Earth to Hunter" I said giggling. "You look beautiful" he said. I looked up and down at him ,"you don't look bad yourself". He kissed me on the cheek and I smiled. He picked me up and sat me on the sink. "You make me so happy" Hunter told me. I giggled ,"we've only been going out for an hour". "I know but even before you've made me happy".
I hugged him and rested my head on his shoulder. I kissed his neck and his grip on me slightly tighten. I released and said, "let's go swimming". He nodded.
We got in the car with Christine and Brandon in the front ,and Ashton ,Hunter, and I in the back. "Brandon turn up the music" Ashton said. Brandon turned up and music and 'One Dance' came on. Brandon started snapchatting and did hand motions, Ashton was trying to sing along, and Hunter was doing a little dance. My boyfriend is such a dork, but I love him.
We arrived at the pool, which was surprisingly not packed.Only one other family was there, but they were already getting out. I set my backpack on a chair and took my shorts off. I sat on the edge of the pool and dipped my feet in.It was cold so I only got my feet wet. Later I noticed that it was silent. I slowly turned around ,and Ashton and Hunter pushed me in the freezing cold water. I glared at them. "I'll get you two back and trust me you won't see it coming" I said playfully. "Oh no!!" Ashton said and jumped in. Hunter jumped in after him and pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry" he laughed. "I won't accept the apology till I get you back" , I said while getting on his back. "Now ride" I continued.
We spent an hour at the pool. I started getting tired, so we all headed back to the house. In the car I fell asleep on Hunter's shoulder. What seemed like a second after I closed my eyes, I woke up to Hunter lightly shaking me awake.Hunter and I walked back into his room. I laid on his bed and he laid next to me. "You still need to shower" He told me. "I'm so tired" I replied closing my eyes. "I can help you shower if you want". I looked at him smiling and shook my head. "Unless you want cooties" I laughed. "It's a shower.. I'll wash them off" he begged. "If I say yes will you let me sleep?" I asked. "Yes!" He exclaimed. "On one condition" I said. "What?" . "Keep your swim trunks on" I said laughing. "What? It's a shower" Hunter said. "Yeah..a shower you want to have with me" I told him. "Fine" he said and pecked my lips. I went into the bathroom first and Hunter came in a few seconds after me so no one assumed things. I turned the shower on and Hunter locked the door.
Hunter got in the shower before me, so I decided to get payback right now. I flushed the toilet ,thus making the water get really hot. "Hot hot...Trisha!" Hunter yelled. I quickly got in the shower to cover his mouth. "Shhh... No one knows we are both in here 'alone' remember" I whispered to him. Hunter nodded. I removed my hand from his mouth and he immediately kissed my cheek.
"Hunter let me wash your hair and you'll wash mine" I suggested. "Why?" He laughed. "I just want to" I smiled. "Okay" he replied. I got some shampoo and started scrubbing his hair with my fingers. "It feels like a massage" Hunter said.I giggled. "I love your giggles" He said looking down at me. "I love you", I said looking in his eyes. "I love you too" he said pecking my lips.
"Now move into the water so I can rinse it off" I told him. He closed his eyes and I started scrubbing again taking off the shampoo. "Ok your turn" he said grabbing the shampoo. I rolled my eyes playfully. Hunter started  scrubbing my brunette hair. "You have a lot of hair" he said. "I think I'll take that as a complement". I looked at Hunter and he looked so focused when scrubbing my hair. "What" Hunter giggled. "Nothing, you just look so concentrated on scrubbing my hair". He rolled his eyes and smiled at me.
He then moved me into the water and rinsed the shampoo out of my hair. When we finished washing our bodies next, Hunter turned the shower off.  I got two towels from the rack by the shower. I handed one to Hunter and I started drying my hair. I went back in the shower and closed the curtains to take my swim suit off.I then wrapped the towel around my body and opened the curtains.I guess Hunter did the same cause his swim trunks were on the floor.I looked out the door to see if anyone was in the hall ,then I signaled Hunter the coast was clear.We quickly walked into his room and locked it. I changed into sweatpants and a Rowland hoodie he lend me. I put my hair in a bun and crawled onto his bed. "Babe it's only 5 in the afternoon and you want to sleep" Hunter said. I sat up from his bed and said, "Hey I let you shower with me and you promised you'll let me sleep". He laid down and pulled me close to him. "I'll wake you in 1 hour then cause I wanna go get ice cream". I nodded my head, "deal". He kissed my forehead and got off the bed.
Hunter then left the room turning the lights off. I closed my eyes thinking about how lucky I am to have a guy like Hunter and fell asleep smiling.