24

SIKE!!!!

You just got pranked! Turn around there are cameras!! No cameras?? Ah well then...
Scroll down to continue the story I left abandoned for so long.

Jk

Jk again! Ah okay I'll stop. I'm sorry. Continue

Trisha's pov

Three months has passed since Blake and I's first date. We've been going out through out the rest of the tour.

Hunter was surprisingly cool with the date, but he became distant ever since. I'm worried. I want him back.

Blake and I were okay, but I can't help but think something is missing.

I'm thinking about this way too much.

Yesterday was the last day of tour, and now we are back home. School is starting in 3 weeks. Thank god I am now homeschooled; before Hunter became distant, he and I asked my mother if I can be homeschooled like him. This was so we would be able to hang out more, but I don't think that's gonna happen.

I was in the kitchen making some ramen noodles, when my parents came downstairs. "Honey, we'll be back in a few weeks. Don't stay out late, and no strangers in the house.", my mom informed me.

"You know I won't, and 'stay out late', mom, I need friends to do that.", I laughed.

"Aren't you friends with Hunter and the other kid?", my dad asked. My face fell; and before I could speak, my mom asked another questioned that made my heart shatter.

"Wait, but aren't you dating him? I remember Stephanie mentioning something about you two."

They waited for me to answer.

But I couldn't.

How could I?

My best friend basically dumped me because I decided to say yes to someone I didn't really want to go out with. I don't like how complicated things are, but I want to fix it.

I want my best friend back...

I want Hunter back.

I snapped back to reality. "You guys should really get going. I hear the 5 o' clock hour gets a lot of traffic, or whatever, so better get going.", I shooed them out the door.

"Did we say-"

"No ma, but you should really get going. K bye.", I said shutting the door.

Once the door was shut and locked, I slide down the door sighing.

"How can I fix this?", I muttered to myself.

The house was pure silence for a few minutes, before I suddenly stood up. "Brandon!"

I quickly ran up to my room, and dialed his number.

Brandon's pov

In the middle of playing games, my phone starts ringing. 'Probably not important.'

3 minutes later.... 'and it still keeps ringing.'

"Ugh. Ashton, can you answer my phone!" I yelled hoping he would answer it.

I need to stay focused on this game. It took all my blood, sweat, and tears to get to this level.

From the corner of my eye I see Ashton walking out of the kitchen and going towards my phone.

"Hello" I heard Ashton say while he was walking back into the kitchen "Oh!Hi Trisha I haven't talked to you in days!"

I froze. 'Why would Trisha be calling me?'

I jumped up from the couch and quickly ran into the kitchen and snatched my phone out of Ashton's hand.

"Hi Trisha! What a surprise for you-" she cut me off and said "I need your help."

"Wow, not even a 'Hello Brandon' or 'How are you?' Don't I feel special."

"Hello, Brandon. How are you doing? Wonderful weather we are having.", she sarcastically said. I could practically feel Trisha roll her eyes.

"Hello to you too, Trisha. I'm good, and the weather is pretty nice."

"What can I do to help?" I finally asked. "Meet me at my house in 15. I need to talk to you.", she told me.

I looked around, making sure Hunter wasn't around. "Uh- I'm not sure if I c-"

"Please, Brandon."

I looked at Ashton. He gave me a stern look.

"Fine, okay. I'll see you."

"Thank you.", Trisha sighed.

I ended the call, and looked back at my little brother.

"Not a word to Hunter, got it?"

"Why not?", he asked, innocently.

"Because-ah- because I need to make sure everything is okay. Just please, Ashton, stay quiet. You didn't hear of Trisha, and you were playing my Ps-- oh crap my game!"

I rushed back to the living room, only to find the game at the main menu.

"No no no!"

I checked the 'last saved' files, and my level from saved. Almost just a level behind, but thank the Lordy Jesus I don't have to restart.

"Phew." I laid back.

"So aren't you gonna go?", Ashton asked.

"Oh, yeah!", I said heading to the door. "And remember, Ashton, shhh.", I said exiting the house with my index finger against my mouth.