11

{Hunter's pov}

I woke up with my legs tangled with Trisha's. She was still asleep, so I decided to make some pancakes for her.

I went down to the kitchen and took out the ingredients. As I was pouring milk into the pancake mix, Ashton came down.

"Morning ,Hunter"

"Morning, Ashto"

"Ooh, are you making pancakes?"

"Yeah for Trisha.Do you want any?"

"Is that even a question?Of course I want pancakes!"

I chuckled and continued.

I finished making a plate stacked of pancakes, when Brandon came down.

"Can I get some?" ,Brandon asked.

"Go ahead"

I started making Trisha her plate and poured a glass of milk when...

{Trisha's pov}

I was slowly waking up.I didn't want to open my eyes, so I moved my hand to where I thought Hunter was.

I didn't feel him,that's when I opened my eyes. I washed up in the bathroom ,when I started smelling food. It smelled like pancakes.

I made my hair into a messy bun, and headed downstairs. When I came into the kitchen ,Hunter was pouring milk in a glass.

He didn't see me yet ,so I snuck around the counter behind him. He was pouring the milk in a glass as I slithered my arms down his waist and laid my chin on his shoulder. He smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I made you pancakes, here's your plate."

"Thanks ,Hunter"

"Anything for my princess", he smirked.

I pecked his lips,and sat down and ate breakfast with Hunter and his brothers.

Later, we were cuddling watching tv in the living room.

I suddenly got a text from my mom.
[Message]

Mom: Go to the house now. Your cousin will be there any minute.

You: Why didn't you tell me this before?

Mom: it was a last minute thing.Sorry

You: ....fine I'll be there.Don't worry

Mom: Great. Love you

You: love you too mom
[end of message]

I got up from the couch ,and went to get my stuff from Hunter's room.

"Hey, what happen?" Hunter asked me as I was putting my laptop and clothes in my backpack.

"My mom decided to tell me last minute that my cousin will be here soon, so I have to leave cause apparently she'll be at my house at any moment" ,I sighed.

"Do you want me to come with?"

"No ,Hunter that's fine. She is just family..I mean she's not that bad" ,I replied.

"What do you mean 'not bad'?"

"She can be mean at times, but I'm her 'favorite so we are at good terms" I assured him.

"Okay..be careful", Hunter says giving me a hug.

"Bye Hunter", I said and pecked his lips.