7

{Hunter's pov}
I kissed the top of her head, and softly rubbed her arm as she slept. I honestly really like Trisha and she likes me, but she wants to stay friends. I hope that can change soon.
{Trisha's pov}
*3 weeks later*
Hunter and I been hanging out a lot together lately.We were always together.Like magnets.Sounds cringy but it's true.I can't help but like him even more when I'm with him.And that's all the time!
I was in my bedroom watching Netflix when Hunter called.

Me: Hey Hunter

Hunter: Hey are you doing anything this weekend?

Me: not that I know of...why what's up?

Hunter: I wanted to know if you wanted to have a sleep over at my place

Me: sounds like fun

Hunter: great I'll see you at 8

Me: see you
After I ended the call, I went to my closet to picked out clothes I would use this weekend at Hunter's. My mom won't mind me sleeping over a friend's house cause she is at a business meeting in L.A with my dad, and I was gonna alone for the week.
It's 7:50 already so I decided to start heading over there. I grabbed my laptop and put in my backpack along with my clothes.
I left my penny board at his house the last time I was there, so I had to walk. It was only 5 minutes away from my house.
I knocked on the door and Hunter opened it. He smiled when he saw me and let me in.I went up to Hunter's room to leave my stuff there and change into my Calvin Klein clothes. (Picture below)

I came back down and saw Hunter on the couch on his phone

I came back down and saw Hunter on the couch on his phone.I sat next to him and ask what he was up too. "Oh ,I was looking at fan accounts" he said while putting the phone down. "You didn't have to stop.You could keep looking at them" I replied. "I rather spend time with you" he smiled.
I was gonna say something but before I could say anything Brandon ,Ashton, and Christine came downstairs. "Do you guys wanna go to the store with us?" Ashton asked. "No we're good" we both said. Christine grabbed her keys and said "we should be back in an hour ok".
"We'll bring snacks for you guys" Brandon said before closing the door behind him.
"What do you wanna do in the mean time" I asked. "We could play on the PlayStation" Hunter suggested. "Sure"
Hunter put in BO3 (black ops 3).He handed me a controller and sat next to me. We played against eachother and he won and purposely lost some.After we finished playing games ,Hunter asked if I wanted to broadcast with him. I said no at first, but he gave a puppy dog face.So I had agreed to do it. We went up to his room to broadcast in there. We took the cover picture and went live.
"What's up guys!" Hunter exclaims
[Comments:
Hi Hunter!
Who is she?
Is that your girlfriend!?!
Omg!Thats his girlfriend!
Why is she there!
Hey Hunter!]
"How's your day today beautiful" Hunter continued while setting the lighting lamp he had.
I was reading thru the comments.
[Comments:
It's sucking now
Good
Lowkey they make a cute couple
Are they dating?!?
Hunter explain!
My heart 😭
Her outfit on fleek
I ship]
I motioned at Hunter to look at the comments. I didn't like most of them ,but I kept to myself.
"Guys chill.She is not my girlfriend" He said to the broadcast . "Yet" he whispered. I heard him but I didn't respond. "She is my bestfriend.Her name is Trisha.So please stop hating on her" Hunter commented.
"Now with that being said...guys comments things we should do" Hunter continued.
[Comments:
Do challenges
I don't still don't believe him
Attempt cute couple poses
Fan calls
7 second challenge]
"7 second challenge sounds fun" I suggested. "Okay guys comments things for the 7 second challenge" Hunter told his supporters.
[Comments:
Banana
Dish soap
Boxers
Pencil
Penny board
Hair dryer
"Hunter you have 7 seconds to get a hair dryer"
Hunter ran when I started counting.
While I was counting, the comments started flooding with numbers.
[Comments:
Comment 1 if they make a cute couple
1
1
2
1
3
1
1
Comment a 5 if they'll end up dating soon
5
5
7
5
9
1
2
5
1]
"..5..6..." I counted then Hunter ran into the room. "Got it!"
"Barely by a second" I laughed. "Ok you're turn" Hunter said kneeling down infront of his phone.He looked thru the comments.I saw him blush when he read a comment.I didn't get to see cause they go so fast. "You have 7 seconds to..get your penny board that's downstairs" he smirked. He started counting and I quickly ran out the room.I jumped off the last 3 steps of the stairs and grabbed my penny board  that was by the door.I quickly ran back up to Hunter's room.
"...6..7" Hunter said when I came in. I gave him the penny board and laid on his bed. "Tired?" He laughed. "Yeah ,I'm gonna go get water" I giggled.
{Hunter's pov}
"Okay what should we do next?" I was reading was comments. "Love you too cutie" I said reading one of the comments. After a minute of reading most of the comments ,I started to get upset. "Guys she is just my friend stop assuming things that aren't true!" Comments kept flooding about how she is not good enough for me ,why is she here, and a lot of hate on her. "You know what if you guys can't accept that she is my best friend then I think I'll get off for now..." I ended the broadcast. I went downstairs.Trisha was drinking a glass of water by the counter. "Are you still broadcasting?" She asked. "Uhh my phone died" I nervously said as I sat on the couch. She raised her eyebrow but she didn't say anything. Trisha put the glass down and asked,"Are you ok Hunter?"
"Yeah why".I didn't want to tell her I was upset that my supporters were hating on her.She sat close to me. "You seem a little tense" Trisha told me. I looked into her eyes. "I'm fine" I said. "Are you sure?" She asked again. I put my hand on her lap and said "positive". "I hope so" she said and kissed me on the cheek. I stared at her and she did the same to me.I put on of my hands on her cheek and that's when we both leaned it. We kissed. Sparks flew thru me. We would've continued, but the front door opened. Both of us parted and Trisha quickly stood up walking towards Brandon that had bags of groceries.
After that scene, we watched movies with Brandon and Ashton eating snacks.When we going to bed I told Trisha I'd sleep on the floor, but she insisted I should sleep on the bed with her.So I did.