23

Magcon Houston Day 2

{Blake's Pov}
(Hotel room)

"Hunter can u hurry up? I need to use the restroom too"

"Bro I'm almost done hold on" ,Hunter replied.

"Ugh fine"

I walk to the nearest bed and waited there laying down while Hunter was taking his sweet time.

*5 minutes later*

*knocking*

"Who is it?" , I asked the person knocking at the door.

"It's the pizza man..." ,she said.

I walk by the by ,but I didn't open it.

"Trisha unless u actually have pizza, I won't open the door" , I chuckled.

"Well fine...I'll just go else where with this pizza" ,Trisha said sarcastically sighing at the end (LOUDLY).

I opened the door.

"I only opened this door for the pizza..."

"Well too bad you opened it for me, so thank you Blake...here is 5 dollars go buy yourself something pretty." ,Trisha said walking in and putting a 5 dollar bill on my chest as she past by me.

She walked towards Hunter's bed on the left side of the room. (I'm assuming you guys know how hotel rooms are...(a/n))

"Ah..so is Hunter still in there?" ,Trisha asked making herself comfy on Hunter's bed.

"Yup" , I signed.

She gets up ,walks to the restroom door, and starts banging on the door.

"Hunter are u constipated or something cause you've been in there for like a year now already,and Blake and I need to know if u need help if you've fallen and can't get up...", Trisha told Hunter. (I hope you guys got that😂a/n)

Hunter finally opens the door.

"Ha ha very funny" ,Hunter said making a sarcastic face.

"But no I was just fixing my hair" ,Hunter continued.

"Just fixing your hair? For that long...you're worse than a girl...no offense Trisha" ,I said to Hunter and making sure Trisha won't jump at me.

"Nah I...I agree with Blake" ,she said.

"Trisha!!" , Hunter whined

"You're my bestfriend why can't u stand by my side", He added.

"Because I need to use the restroom too", Trisha said.

"Show starts in 30 we need to hurry up" ,I said walking into the restroom.

~~~~~~~~

{Blake's pov}

We arrived at the venue 3 minutes before the show starts.

Trisha told the guys she is doing a prank on one of us and she is partnering with one of us...so I have to keep a look out for my life. Because when it comes with her and pranks, you'll never see it coming...

~~~~~

{Cameron's pov}
Trisha and I are gonna do a prank on Taylor and Chris after the show during our meet and greet. It will be epic and probably the most entertaining.

~~~~~

{Hunter's pov}

I just heard we are gonna get pranked..well one of us..or all of us..some?...I don't know but BRO this is kinda scary. I just hope I'm not the target this time.

~~~~

{Taylor}

Everyone is acting weird. I wonder if someone is about to get pranked. What if it's me? Oh no.

~~~~

{Chris}

Lowkey wanna get pranked. I heard someone is getting pranked. I love Trisha's pranks, and I wanna be the one getting prank. Highkey.

~~~~

(After the show)

{Trisha's pov}

"Honestly I'm glad I got pranked" , Chris said walking away proudly.

"Haha me too" , I giggled.

"Taylor ,how you feeling bro?" ,Cameron said patting Tay's back.

"Wet." ,Taylor said squishing water from his shirt.

Cameron walked with Taylor to his dressing room, and I sat on the couch they had in the lobby.

I scrolled thru Instagram and saw a lot of videos of today's tour pranked.

I smiled and laughed at most.

Then I felt someone sit beside me, but I didn't look up.

I felt their hand go lightly on my thigh.

I finally looked up to see Blake.

"Hi." ,was all I could say.

"Hey", Blake said back.

I looked at his hand and then up at him.

He looked at me like he was thinking.

"Trisha ,can I tell you something?" ,Blake said.

"Sure" , I replied.

I turned full body to him waiting for an answer.

"Well I was wondering maybe...you wanna go out sometime" , Blake said and looked at me with hopeful eyes.

I smiled at him and thought for a moment.

Thinking. About Hunter. Should I go with Blake or should I deny? I don't wanna hurt the guy, but I don't wanna hurt Hunter either. Maybe he will understand.

"Yeah. Why not?" , I said.

Blake smiled widely and hugged me.

"So tomorrow at 6. Dress casual." ,He said giving me a kiss on the cheek and left.