the devil in my hotel room

as you might be able to tell, partially inspired by coming down by halsey with a line from young god thrown in there.

there's the devil in my hotel room and her eyes glint with the pits of hell. her mouth curls with a smirk and her demeanour is predatorial. she kneels between my thighs and whispers, 'if you wanna go to heaven you should fuck me tonight.' but the smirk and the slight laugh tell me she's lying, she is the devil after all. but i grab her dark hair and i pull her up to kiss me because i've always wanted to go to hell and as she kisses me she says 'who says hell is burning anyway?' and i smile and agree because i can feel her touch burning through my clothes and it feels far too heavenly to have a place in hell. her taloned hands curl in my hair as she burns herself into my memory with her sultry mouth full of lies. her mouth is far too warm for the ruler of hell but her hands are freezing as they trace passages from the bible into my skin. i guess i should know what they are but the devil's the one tracing them, the devil is kissing me, and so they make no sense. i pull the devil's hair and she smirks and straddles my lap, kissing me with her mouth the temperature of heaven. she tastes like heaven so i guess she's kissed a lot of angels. 'you're the only angel i've kissed.' she whispers and apparently i said that out loud. so that night i fucked the devil in my hotel room who tasted like heaven and looked like an angel and in the morning i awoke in hell.