xx

iwaizumi stared at himself in the mirror.

"i hate it," he muttered. "i absolutely hate it."

"i think you're still handsome as ever," oikawa replied, carefully running his fingers over iwaizumi's scalp. "hey, if you want me to, i may be able to do something with make-up."

"contouring my scalp isn't gonna make me feel better," iwaizumi said, gritting his teeth.

"no, silly," oikawa chuckled. "look, i have the stuff with me. i've been thinking about it already. will you just let me do this?"

"fine," iwaizumi sighed, putting the mirror away.

oikawa grinned as he got out his bag, revealing a beanie and some make-up tools unfamiliar to iwaizumi.

"now, sit still," oikawa ordered, placing the beanie on his head.

slowly, he started working his way around the edges of the beanie, the make-up reaching just under them. it felt weird, and cold, but the brushes were soft.

after about forty-five minutes oikawa pulled away, holding up the mirror. "i think it looks pretty decent, honestly," he smiled.

iwaizumi took the mirror, looking at himself. oikawa had, with the make-up, drawn black spikes close to the edge of his beanie, all around, like his natural hair would have been pushed down if he wore the accessory.

he felt tears brim in his eyes as he tossed the mirror down and latched on to oikawa tightly, burying his face in his shoulder. "thank you thank you thank you," he whispered.

"no problem, hajime," oikawa relied softly.

iwaizumi pulled away and looked at him. oikawa had a fond look in his eyes.

"hey, hajime?"

"yeah?" he whispered, kind of nervous from being about three inches away from him.

"i think you look beautiful."

iwaizumi's nervous face fell into a thankful smile.

"i love you, tooru."

"i love you too," oikawa whispered, as he leaned in to kiss him softly.

-

irl example of what iwa's 'hair' resembles in this chapter: