Chapter 2

Comment and vote :)

Sam

We reached there base in about 10 minutes. It was a prison. I gained some confidence in these people. I no longer had that awful thought of them wanting to kill me, and now I definitely knew they were strong, and well protected. They pulled to the back, where they parked all there cars. When I got out, Sasha came around to me, "C'mon, we've got to take you to Rick, he'll make the final decision on if you stay or not." I shut the door of the car and quickly followed behind her.

We reached a little picnic area, where everyone was having lunch. When Sasha ans I Went through the middle of the picnic pavilion, they all stared, not necessarily at me, but at what was ON me. some of them looked like they were my age, which was nice, knowing that they accepted all people, young or old.

This Rick person was down by a farm they had started, along with another boy who was probably my age. "Rick! Come over here!" She yelled to him. He looked over and saw both of us standing on the edge of the hill where the farm was. He dropped his gloves and tools down by the side of the fence around the farm, and came up to us, the boy followed along.

"What is it?" He asked. "Who's this? I've never seen you around. Where'd you get all of that weaponry?" He asked. The boy stared at me like all the other kids at the pavilion did.

"Rick. This is Sam. We found her while rummaging through the grocery store. We got out with a lot of stuff, but Zach's dead, he got bit by a walker that fell though the roof." She said. "I know you didn't want anymore people coming in because of the overflow from the governor, but I don't want to abandon her. She isn't dangerous."

"Sasha, she has 2 daggers and a gun with extra ammo wrapped around her, you say that she isn't dangerous?" Rick replied. "She hasn't pulled anything over us Rick."

"Yet."

"Rick, please, give her a chance." Rick scratched his head. He didn't want me here, I know he didn't. "Is she the only one you brought back?"

"Yes."

It was silent for a moment. "Yea, she can stay, put her in the block I'm in. Give her a top cell. C'mon Carl, let's finish up with the farm." They both walked away. Sasha turned to me. "Alright, Follow me, I'll show you where you'll be staying. You can set your stuff down in your cell and I'll show you around the prison." I nodded and and followed her towards the prison.

----

Carl

We walked back down to the farm. I thought my dad was right, she looked dangerous, but didn't look like she was one who would just go around killing people for fun.

"What do you think Carl? You think I over reacted about that whole situation? He asked.

I looked up at him. He seemed confused, unsure if letting her stay was a good idea. "She can't be that dangerous can she? and besides, if she were to hurt anyone, someone would find out."

"Yea, someone will find out around the time she kills 4 other people."

"Now you're overreacting." I replied. "We'll be fine, you made the right decision."

By the time we were done talking, the farm was finished. "Alright." Rick said. "You can go eat lunch or something, I'll finish up everything else."

"You sure you don't need anymore help?" I asked.

"No, I'll be fine, you can go explore or whatever now."

"Alright, see you later." I walked off. What do I do now? I thought to myself. I decided to go back to my cell. Maybe the new girl would be there.

I reached cell block C, where cell was at. I grabbed my sheriff's hat, putting it on. My gun I thought, I don't have my gun on me. I went to grab it in the drawer I always leave it in, but it wasn't there. Then I remembered, my dad had my gun. I let him use it when he went to the town yesterday. I didn't really need it at that moment, so I decided to wait until dinner, when I'd see him again.

I walked out of my cell, and heard someone from the top level. I walked up to see who it was. I looked slightly in each of the cells. No one was in any of them. I turned to walk back, I had walked about 10 feet until heard something behind me. I turned around to see what it was. It has her, she was at the end of the hallway. It kind of freaked me out.

"W-where did you come from?" I asked her. she pointed behind her. there was an indent in the wall big enough so someone could fit in it. But it was about 10 feet from the ground. "How'd you get up there? Did you jump?" She just nodded and stared at me. She didn't say word, I knew she could talk, she told Sasha her name..... her name....

"What's your name again?" I asked her. She didn't stay anything, she looked down at her feet. I walked towards her. She looked up when she heard my footsteps. She almost looked frightened, scared I was getting closer. When I took about 3 steps closer to her, she jumped over the small fence separating the top level so know one would fall or be pushed over and fall down to the first level. She landed down on the bottom floor and took off, running out of the cell block.

"Hey, wait!" I yelled towards her, but she was gone.