Chapter 10

Short Chapter, Sorry...

We found a car, and drove back to the prison. I was silent when we drove back, not wanting to talk to anyone. Not wanting to say anything. Right when got back, I gave my bag to Daryl and ran to my cell. I wanted to be locked off from everybody now. I don't care what anyone says, I would've, I should've, and I could've shot them both, right in the head, so I could be let go from the pain.

So I could let go.

But I couldn't, not with them all around, not.. not with Carl around. I buried myself in the corner of my bed, I wanted to cry, but I had no reason to. I just sat there, deep in my thoughts. If only they weren't there, I could've ended it. Ended my pain, ended my suffering. Ended feeling lost. Ended everything.

But I wasn't lost. I had been found, by this new group. They were my family now. I had to take myself out of my past, I have to end it myself. I had gotten so deep into thought that I didn't know Carl had walked in. "Sam?" I didn't answer. "Do you need to talk?" I looked up at him, still silent. I shook my head. I didn't want him in here with me at this moment. I didn't want anyone. He stayed in the doorway, not daring to come closer. He took off hishat and threw it to my side."Keep it for now, will ya?" and he walked off.

I looked at the hat. To the side it had Ricks sheriff pin stuck onto it. I set on my night stand, and layed down. Still deep in thought, I soon fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was only out for about a half an hour, which meant it was really close to dinner time probably. I decided to get out of m y cell. I wasn't going to dinner though, I felt to sick to do go. I went to walk around the fence. The walkers were getting piled up real badly. I climbed up at sat on the fence, and looked out to the forest. This place won't hold much longer, sooner or later the fence will tip, and they will get in.