3 - don't forget to scream her name as you jerk off

Duff's PoV

I arrived home with a big smile on my face along with a good mood

I arrived home with a big smile on my face along with a good mood. Maybe because of the vodka or maybe because of Heather. Either ways, I felt good.

Happy.

"Where have you been?" I hear Slash ask from the kitchen as I close the front door.

"I just went to the Rainbow." I tell him and walk to his encounter finding him shirtless and with a beer in his hand.

"Alone?" He asks taking another beer from the small fridge.

"Nop." I grin, shaking my head accepting the beer.

"Are you fucking a chick and I don't know?"

"No." I take a spin from my bottle and we both walk to the living room. "Not yet."
We sit on the couch and he looks at me with a smirk.

"Oh, I see..." He gives me his typical smirk. "But tell me about this chick. Is she hot?"

"Hot? She's a goddness, man!" I exclaim.

And I'm not lying. She really is a goodness. So sexy with those perfect curves and the way she swings her hips drives me crazy. Her attitude turns me on and I bet her luscious lips would look so good around my dick.

Just the thought of her drives me crazy.

I feel myself getting a little too excited just by thinking about her and my jeans starts tightening.

"Shit." I curse under my breath looking at my crotch area. "I'll be right back." I say setting up from the couch and walk to the bathroom leaving my bottle in the coffee table.

"Don't forget to scream her name as you jerk off." Slash shouts as I enter in the bathroom.

"Fuck off." I shout back and shut the door.

Heather's PoV

Sebastian and I are sat in my couch eating pizza, drinking pizza and listening to Aerosmith

"Do you have to work today?" He asked me after take a but from his slice of pepperoni pizza.