36 - forever, my love

Heather's pov

Pink marble floors, large rooms, big white windows and tall ceilings

Pink marble floors, large rooms, big white windows and tall ceilings. Everything feels like a dream.

It's just so big, everything around me that I feel so tiny. It's not a house nor a mansion, it feels like a fucking palace as Duff gives me a guided tour through the long hallways.

Wrapping my head around the idea of living here it's not easy. It's unreal.

The love of my life explained how this is going to the our home until the end of times and my chest explodes as tears ran down my flushed cheeks.

All the rooms and hallways are empty, nothing to fill them to look smaller. Duff said every piece of furniture is going to be chosen by me.

"This is the last room." The bleached blond says in front of white double doors. "Our room." The doors are opened and it's just like the rest of the house.

A giant room, with glass doors to a balcony and a set of double white doors and other alone beside. In the middle of the room is a mattress.

"It's from my old bed. I already brought all my stuff from my old apartment." Duff explains, seeing me looking at the mattress.

"Why did you brought your old mattress?" I laugh softly and he gets closer to me, his hands resting on my waist smoothly, inviting my body to his.

"Because as we still have no furniture we need somewhere to sleep, right?" He says, his voice low, almost in a whisper and I only nod in reply before connecting our lips. His were just so welcoming and calling for me.

After a few kisses, Duff continues the tour through our new bedroom. It feel good to say our bedroom. It gets that funny sensation on the pit of my stomach that leaves a smile on my face.

"This is the closet." He says, opening the double doors revealing a giant closet. On the floor, a bunch of boxes and suitcase are spread out. "Sorry for the mess, I didn't know where else to put my stuff. We'll get that fixed later." We move to the next door that reveals a bathroom. It's big. Double sink, a large mirror above, a bathtub that's not that small in the middle of the bathroom and a shower in the left corner.

"Duff I... I have no words." I manage to say, amazed with the house he just showed me. Every detail of it it's unbelievable, almost out of reach.

"Shh, you haven't seen the best part." Duff tells me with a smile, grabbing my hand and leading me out of the bathroom.

The balcony door is opened and I'm astounded with a breathtaking view.

The blue ocean waves curl up and hit the sand softly as the sun starts hiding behind it. The sunset painting the sky a beautiful palette of warm colors from red, orange yellow and pink.

You can also see the beautiful backyard with a swimming pool and a well treated garden.

"It's so beautiful Michael..." I say in a whisper, starstrucked with everything and all the emotions this man is making me feel.