33 - it's time for you to know the full story

Heather's pov

The first rays of sun from the day enter through the room tenderly and lay on his perfect pale skin delicately

The first rays of sun from the day enter through the room tenderly and lay on his perfect pale skin delicately. My finger ghost his arm, scared my touch might wake him up.

It's breathtaking, the sight in front of me. Something I never thought I would see again when I wake up is Duff laid down, beside me.

He should have given up on me like I gave up on our relationship because I was scared. Scared of this feeling that was growing bigger and bigger inside me and I didn't know how to deal with it. Frighten to death he would just go one day and never come back.

But he went because I told him to do so. And then he came back when I told him to not to. That proves how much I was wrong.

The feeling inside me still grows. I will never forget the agony I would feel every morning as I opened my eyes and Duff was not there beside me. Or when I would finish a concert and couldn't call him to tell him all about about it. All those reasons I had to celebrate, have a drink and just be grateful for all I had, I never felt like it because he wasn't there with him.

What was the point, if he wasn't there?

And he wasn't there because of all my insecurities, because I still haven't figured out how to deal with my feelings and emotions. I was dealing with something bigger than me and I freaked out. I'm not going to lie, all that talk Sebastian gave me in that rainy day in the coffee shop close to the studio, made my fears reveal themselves.

I'm not trying to put the blame on Sebastian, because the blame is all on me, he was just the trigger.

Slowly, my fingertips touch his skin softly as I brush it in a tender stroke. My breathing hitches as I do so. My lips rest on his shoulder, leaving a delicate kiss on it. I do it again and again.

His scent is addictive.

I love this man laid down beside me and I can never get enough of him. My chest feels warm when he's around and I feel like I can explode when he holds me.

Running my fingers through his bleached hair, I push some strands away from his beautiful face. He's the most beautiful man I've ever laid my eyes on, and I've seen all the kinds of people during my life. When you work at a bar, you see everything. But Duff is definitely the one that stood out from everyone I've seen until now.

Feeling Duff shifting under my touch, a smile appears on my lips as I see his eyes open. His lips forms a smile as well, and it's just so beautiful. How can he look this pretty in the morning?

"Good morning." He mumbles, his smile still molded on his lips.

"Good morning, my love." I say it back, and how much I missed saying those fours words to him. I can feel my chest getting warmer and my stomach filling up with bugs.

"I never thought I would hear you say those words to me ever again." Duff says and I get closer to him, my lips hovering his.

"Me either." I say before pecking his pink lips. "But i'm so glad that i can say them again to you."