34 - i'm proud of you too, my love

Duff's pov

The summer night looks amazing, but nothing can be more beautiful than the woman sat beside me

The summer night looks amazing, but nothing can be more beautiful than the woman sat beside me. She looks breathtaking as always. Her tight dark blue dress and matching stilettos look so good on her.

We are sat on the grass, on the same spot I've been taking her for the last year. I know how much she loves to come see the stars. And of course, I had to take her here after we went out of dinner. 

"I'm going to miss this on tour." She comments.

The tour situation is something we haven't really talk about. I know that today she had a meeting with her manager to talk about her upcoming tour, but I haven't asked her about it.

I go on tour again in three weeks, mid July until the end September and then in December I have a few shows in Japan, Australia and New Zealand. Our tour ends December 19, in Auckland. That's our last show for a long time.

"I know what you're thinking about." She tells me and I look at her, whose gaze is still locked forward. "We'll pass through this."

"When are you going on tour?" I ask.

"July." She replies and finally looks at me. "In July I'll do some shows in Oceania. Then August and September it's Europe Leg and then From October until mid December I'll be touring through the states."

"That's a lot of places." I tell her with a soft smile playing on my lips. "I'm so proud of you."

Heather gets closer to me, her hand meeting my cheek in a soft stroke. "I'm proud of you too, my love." Her smile isn't big, but it almost reaches her eyes. "You're part of one of the biggest rock bands of all time and I never doubted of you, not even for a second when you were only playing in small bars in LA two years ago."

"It's just a few months." I tell her, more like trying to convince myself that everything will be ok, and after these few months we'll be back together.

"Yes." She nods, slowly. "Just a few months and we'll be back together again. We'll call each other and try to be together as much as we can."

Not being able to hold back anymore, I kiss her. Slowly and tenderly, full of passion. Her hands rest on my face as mine hold her waist and in a quick move, she sit on my lap, so now we are even closer.

We survived the first time we were separated, we managed to make it and come back together after six months apart with zero contact and knowing that we probably wouldn't see each other ever again. We managed it, so we'll manage this one too.

This tour will bring us even closer and we'll show everyone that our love is so big and strong that we can beat everything, even distance and time zones.

"I'll miss you so much." I mumble against her lips and my forehead rest against hers. Her hands are places on each side of my neck, her thumbs caressing my skin so delicately.

"I'll miss you more, my love." Her voice is so low but sounds so angelically as always.

"I'll love you until the end of times"

"Until death tear us apart."

a/n: double update because i didn't update last friday, so here's this small, cute filler in Duff's pov.

This story only have 2 or 3 chapters left

thoughts?

What do you think it will happen next knowing it's so close to the end?

what do you want to see?

comment

vote

thanks for reading

and 

share with your friends