5 - is that a dare?

Heather's PoV

Two months passed since my date with Duff

Two months passed since my date with Duff. Since that day, me and the bleached haired guy came closer.

Now we spend a lot of time together either I'm at home or working at the bar.

Sebastian doesn't really like the idea of Duff and I spending a lot of time together and be as closer as ever.

I love Sebastian to heart, but I hate when he jumps all big brother on me. I know he's just trying to protect me. We spent a lot of time apart and he doesn't want to lose me or see me getting hurt. But that won't happen.

I know how to care of myself but I appreciate the concern.

"Hey, hey, hey." I hear the voice of my stupid best friend and look up at him.

"Hey Jani." I say and continue drying the clean wet glasses with a cloth.

"How are you, sexy beast?" He asks, sitting down on a bar stool.

"I'm good." I shrug, setting the clean glasses on their place. "And you?"

"I'm good too." He replies and I place an empty glass in front of him.

I start filling it with whiskey and he smiles at me.

"Did Sebastian tell you?" He starts.

"Tell me what?" I ask confused, setting the bottle on its place.

"The Skid Row are throwing a party and inviting everyone." Jani explains.

I turn to him and frown. "Really?" I ask and he nods. "When is that party?"

"Next Thursday."

"I'm going."

"Really?" Surprise was noticeable on his features.

"Yeah. I ask Janet to exchange her shift with me. She won't mind."

"Good." He grins at me. "Can't wait to see you there."

^^^

I still can't believe Sebastian didn't invite me for their party. Not even Rachel told me about it.

I can't help but feel hurt. They never invite me to anything. And in the end, they always use the same excuse. "I thought you were working that day."

I love my work more than anything else, that's true. But I also have days off and co-workers with who I can exchange shifts.

So my work is not an excuse to not invite me to their parties and days out.

It's probably because I'm a girl and they always say that where they go and what they do isn't for girls like me.

It pisses me off. They are my only friends. I don't have girl friends with who I can go out at night and have a bit of fun.

It's in times like these I miss Rocky like hell. She was my only friend until I arrived to LA. She was always there since my day one in that asylum.