T.H. - The first time you met

First imagine!!

This is actually happening! I'm going to walk on the red freaking carpet! What am I gonna wear? Should I go in a limo? Who am I gonna walk with?

My manager broke me out of my thoughts when she said,  "Y/N! You look nervous, are you okay?"

" Yeah, just a little worried about tomorrow," I replied. Stephanie waved her hand and said," Oh trust me! You'll be a natural! We already have your whole outfit planned and who you're going to be walking with. It'll be a breeze!" I exhaled a big breath and relief instantly overcame me.

"Okay, thank you so much! So who's walking with me?" Stephanie looked a hesitated to tell me, but finally said, " I know how you hate it when I try to set you up with guys. But I promise you'll like this one. He's very talented, handsome, and quite the gentlemen. Plus, you guys are the same age, 20. And, no, I'm not telling you who he is."

I kinda expected Stephanie to do this, this guy better be worth it this time. I just can't wait to meet him! (*note the sarcasm*)

Minutes before the event

Breathe in. Breathe out. I've got this! I can totally do this! I think.

"Y/N! C'mon, get in! We gotta go, now!" I turned around to see Stephanie waving me over and quickly got in the limo.

I was surprised Steph actually got the limo I wanted. To be honest, I think she wanted it too. I pulled my dress down, slightly uncomfortable. Steph said I looked "hot" in it, but I feel really self-conscious wearing it. My whole back, and almost my butt, is practically showing and the 3-inch heels hurt my feet like a mofo. Hopefully I won't have to stay too long.

"We're here," Steph announced. Well here goes nothing! I was about to hop out of the car when Steph pulled me back.

"Wait. Make sure you keep a straight posture. We talked about your poses and you know what to do during interviews. You got this!" Steph lectured me. I nodded and exhaled deeply. I stepped out the limo and straightened my dress out. Before I could take another step, I heard Steph call me.

"Y/N! There's your date!" She yelled pointing over to a guy who also just stepped out the limo. Dammit! I totally forgot about that. I thought of running back into the limo but when I turned around it was already gone. Steph owes me big time!

I turned back around and was met with deep brown eyes. It was my "date". His jawline and cheekbones made me wanna melt. And his lips looked so damn kissable. Not to mention his hair, I just wanted to run my fingers through its slight waves. He's definitely handsome.

Let's just hope he's not an ass-wipe

"Hey I-I'm Tom Holland. You're Y/N?" He stuttered, staring at me in astonishment.

"Yeah, nice to meet you," I replied. Tom put his arm out for me to link mine with. I hesitantly did and we began walking along the red carpet.

~

I've never been so exhausted. Tom and I posed for cameras together and barely got to talk to each other. I only got to know about him when we had an interview, and that was just about his career. And every time they asked if we were together, it would get really awkward.  Of course we said no, but they just kept pressing that we should be.

Now we're doing one last interview before we go inside. The man asked Tom and I questions about our careers and were about to finish.

"Last question. Are you guys dating?" The man asked. Of course, I knew he would ask. Just like every other interviewer.

I was about to deny when Tom interrupted," Not yet. No. But possibly soon." I couldn't help but blush and look down. I was shocked to say the least. I mean we just met and we barely know anything about each other. A part of me hopes he's kidding. But another part of me is begging to get to know him better.

As we were walking towards the building, Tom looked down at me and smiled. I smiled back and avoided eye contact. He put his arm back around my waist and gave a little squeeze. I jumped and laughed hitting his chest.

Maybe I could give him a chance. Maybe.