T.H. - The Ellen Show pt. 3

My 'The Ellen Show' imagines are the most hyped up ones in this book lmao. But I'm glad y'all like it. I think it's very different than most imagines that people do.

Anyways, your welcome😊

~

"Promoting her newest movie, 'Here It Goes Again', we have Y/N Y/L/N!" Ellen introduces me.

"Hello!" I smile and wave to the audience.

"Welcome back! You were here just last year right?"

"Yup," I nod.

"What have you been up to since then?"

"Working on this movie and traveling for the most of it."

"Do you ever get time off or?" Ellen trails up. She's waiting for THE answer, I just know.

"Yeah, every now and I get a few days off to just chill. I even got to go back home and visit family last weekend," I grin.

"That's great! Anyone else you visit?" She raises her eyebrows knowingly.

"Uh, yeah," I pause, blushing. "My boyfriend. I don't know if you know him. He plays Spider-Man...Tom Holland?"

The audience cheers and claps at his name. A picture of Tom shows up on the screen behind us.

"Oh! You mean the guy I basically set you up with 'cause you were his biggest fan?" She asks sarcastically.

"That's the one," I giggle.

"Now, you've been together for, what? About a year, now?"

"Yes," I nod. "We celebrated our anniversary like two weeks ago."

"Did he surprise you on a date? How was it?"

"Yeah, it was really romantic. We had a nice dinner and he was just so sweet!" I say enthusiastically, remember the night all over again.

"Aw! Well, congrats! I actually have an late anniversary gift for you! Here take a look!" Ellen points to the screen.

A clip of my first interview on the show plays. It's the part where I kept picking Tom in 'Who'd You Rather', then when Ellen says I was obsessed. Next, our second interview. It shows the part where Tom's in a Spider-Man suit and surprises me with silly spray and my reaction when he takes off the mask. Lastly, there's a montage of videos that include Tom and I together. Most of them are from our Instagram stories. It finally ends with me kissing Tom on the cheek.

"That was so cute, thank you so much!" I grin uncontrollably. "I can get that video later right?"

"Yes, of course!" She waves her hand.

"Ah, I wanna watch it again already," I laugh. The audience joins in.

"Okay, so now we're gonna play a game," Ellen announces, handing me a paddle. "Have you ever played Never Have I Ever?"

"I have never," I laugh, raising the paddle up with the side saying 'I Have Never'.

"Alright, so I'm gonna ask a question and we're gonna answer using the paddles, either saying we have or we have not," She explains.