P. P. - First Kiss (Requested)

Requested by @lukeybabe68
Sorry it's short, but I hope you enjoy!
~
"Ahh!" I yelped. I fell on my butt, sliding on the ice. Maybe ice skating wasn't the best idea for a date. Peter had finally asked me out for third date and of course I said yes. And for some reason, I suggested going to an ice rink. So that's how we got here.

Peter skated over to me, laughing at me. I got up and pushed him a bit to make him wobble back. But he caught his balance and looked up at me with a cheeky smile.

He held out his hand and said, "C'mon, let's go take a break." We skated to the exit and waddled to an empty bench. Peter and I sat in place, shivering. I rubbed my hands together to try to warm them up, however Peter pulled my hands towards him and began to rubbed them together with his. I smiled to myself, watching Peter warm my hands up. I stared at his face. His cheeks were red due to the coldness, along with his nose. He looked handsome. Especially with his thermal long sleeves shirt. I was still wearing his jacket that he offered me. His scent and warmth devoured me in it.

Suddenly, Peter looked up. We stared into each other's eyes. I noticed we both started to slowly lean in. I could feel his heavy breath fan against my cheeks. Our lips were just centimeters apart. I waited, seeing if he would make the first move. And that he did.

He pressed his soft lips against mine. And that was it. It was small, but really, it was big. That was our first kiss. And it was amazing. My lips were still tingling when we pulled away.

I'm sure my face was even more red than before-and not from the cold. Our faces were still close. I bit my lip to hold back a huge smile. Peter just smiled and waited for me to say something.

Chuckling, I said, "Well, I'm pretty warm now."