P. P. - Rivals(requested)

Requested by @truthordaredevil  Your superhero can teleport and  uses combat skills and gadgets. Hope you like it!

~

Starts with Peter and Sol laughing and talking together. Then lizard or electro attack school. Sol leaves and Peter does too. Sol makes fun of villain in her superhero suit. Spiderman shows up and they argue. Eventually stop and beat villain. Spiderman gets hit and Sol takes off his mask. She says Peter then she takes off her mask. They're both shocked and suit up again to go catch the villain.

"No, Sol, I mean he's trying to save people." I rolled my eyes, "No, Peter, Spider-man is a menace. All he does is swing around and destroy the city."

"I don't know. I've met him before, and he's pretty cool to me," Peter shrugged. I was about to argue when a loud crash came from the hallway. We ran out the library to see a man in a stupid suit, electrifying everything around him. Electro. He's here for me. Last week I had dumped him in a river, he's obviously pissed off with me.

I turned to look for Peter but he was gone. He probably already ran away to hide, I thought. Quickly, I pulled my bag over my shoulder and ran to the girls restroom.

When I came out, I was suited up and ready to fight. I spotted Electro and teleported to him.

"Well I'm shocked to see you here, especially at school. I know your not the brightest guy around," I mocked. Electro growled and lunged at me. I teleported behind him and kicked his back. He fell to the floor, but quickly got up. I was about to knock him out when I heard an annoying voice.

"Hey everyone!" I looked to my right to see an obnoxious menace. "Spider-man," Electro and I said in unison. Spider-man was hanging upside down on a web. He jumped down, crouching, and looked up," The one and only." I knew he was smirking under his mask. He webbed me up against a wall far away from them, then proceeded to fight Electro.

I teleported out but Spider-man kept shooting me back. Being distracted by me, Electro hit the menace and got away. I sighed, watching Spider-man laying on the ground unconscious.  Carefully I walked up to him and began to pull the mask off.

"Peter?" His eyes shot open and got up quickly. He still didn't notice his mask was gone and looked confuse, "How do you know my name?"

I laughed to myself, taking my mask off," Because I'm your best friend." Peter did a double take, his face full of shock. He continued to mumble to himself, still surprised.

"My rival was actually my best friend," he gawked at me. I smirked," Face it tiger, you just hit the jackpot."

~

Put a few spiderman quotes!😁