P.P. - Mine*

*mature content ahead*

"Ugh! What the fu-" I stopped Peter from finishing, "Language!" He sighed, rubbing his face. Eventually, Peter regained his patience and continued to work. It's been 2 hours since he started working on a new feature for his web-shooters. Apparently, there's this new bad guy made of-and controls-water. So Peter's trying to add an electrical shock to the webs.

Anyways, I had came here to do homework, but I'd finished an hour ago. I've been reading, scrolling through my phone, and even tried to help Peter, but I was still bored.

I groaned. I laid down on my back with my head hanging off the side of the bed. I looked at Peter upside down. He looked so cute in his jeans and quirky shirt. I suddenly got an idea.

I lifted myself from the bed and walked to the bathroom, grabbing my purse. I locked the door behind me and took out my make up. I reapplied my lipstick and made sure I looked okay. I hastily shoved everything back in and was about to walk out. Silently laughing, I quickly unbuttoned the first 2 buttons of my top.

Rushing back, I noticed Peter unaware that I had left. Dropping my bag, I grabbed a chair and placed it close so that it was facing him. I sat down, Peter still focused on his work. In my head, I rolled my eyes.

I reached my hand down and rubbed Peter's knee. Unfortunately, he still didn't care.  I stared at his face in disbelief but continued. Slowly, I brought my hand up his leg. Now it rested on his inner thigh. Still, Peter ignored me.

Finally, I just did it. " You know, Pete, you should probably take a break. You just need to relax,"  I whispered in his ear. Peter still didn't move. I was shocked to say the least. He always responded when I called him by his nickname. I was honestly kind of mad. So I stood behind his chair.

"I guess I'll just go hang out with that cute boy from across the hall," I said and began to walk away. I reached for the doorknob when suddenly something pulled me back. I squeezed my eyes shut and gasped. Opening my eyes, I saw Peter towering over me in his arms. His face looked furious; I knew he would snap out of it if I said that. He's always been protective of me.

"What was that?" Peter asked angrily. He looked hot when he was mad. Definitely a turn on. I held an innocent face. "Well you seemed too busy for me. I didn't want to distract you, so I thought I would just hang out with the cool guys across the hall," I paused, "I saw him in the elevator one time. He must've just got back from the gym because he was all sweaty. Hot."

Peter squinted at me and clenched his jaw. I almost melted in his arms from the intense state he was giving me. I gulped. Then suddenly, Peter pushed my against the wall. The air was knocked out of me. His body was pushed against mine, and his lips were trailing up my neck. He left harsh kisses, marking me. I rolled my head to the side, finally satisfied. I pulled Peter's head up and pressed my lips against his. I bit his bottom lip and pulled back, then releasing it. He groaned, diving right back to continue the kiss. My fingers pulled handfuls of Peter's hair-which drove him crazy. His hands were on my waist. Then, slowly, he trailed them down to my butt. He gave a little squeeze, making me gasp, causing him to enter his tongue in my mouth.

I ran my hands down his chest, abs, and down to the hem of his jeans. I hooked my fingers in the loops and aggressively pulled his waist to mine. Peter pulled away from my, now, swollen lips. Now working on my neck again, he rolled his hips into mine.

Peter whispered dirty things in my ear, making me even more turned on. "You're mine, baby."

I moaned,"Oh, Peter," He grabbed ahold of my top, ripping it open with buttons flying everywhere. And in seconds, pulled my jeans down. His lips hovered over mine as his hands roamed my body. Peter leaned into my ear once again, whispering,"Now would you excuse me, I've got work to do." And that's all I heard before he left my standing against the wall in just my under garments.

~

What a tease.